5 years Later

Izumo pov
5 years ago today I lost her. This time for good. I was sooo stupid.
"Daddy. Rose is picking on me." Tatara says crying. He was 5 years old now and Rose is 7 years old.
"Rose leave your brother alone. "
"Okay Dad." She looks like me where as Tatara gets all his looks from his mom.
"Let's go to the bar. Maybe we can see your guys uncle Mikoto."
We left and i see Mikoto.
"Hey Izumo hey kiddos whats shakin' bacon."
"Nothing much Uncle Mikoto." Tatara says going to mess around Mikoto's and Kimi's son Mason.
"I can't believe it has been 5 years." Kimi says as i sit down.
"I dont want to talk about it."
"But Izumo you can't just not talk about her."
"What do you want me to say I saw her die. If Kimi died would you just talk about it like it doesn't hurt. Everyday hurts to wake up in the bed I use to wake up next to her then come here where i first kissed her take our kids to school without thinking about her not being next to me."
The Shizuo runs in.
"Guys i figured it out. This time i think I have proff she is still alive "
"Give it up Shizuo this is guilt because you didn't have her six."
"But Izumo. I saw her." I didn't believe him this happened every year.
Then Fushmi ran in with Yata.
"What's happening."
"Zach and Lisa are back and with a third person." I was shocked why know.
Masumis pov
"Oh Zach this plan is great our little puppet doesnt remember anything."
"And only took 5 years to make her think a different story. Isn't that right Mary."
"Yes sir." I say not knowing what they were talking about all i knew is that 5 years ago I woke up with no memories and Zach saying he saved me.
"Honey lets go and put on a show." Lisa says dragging me along.
She walks in.
Lisa pov
"Hello Red and Blue clans." I say looking at them.
"What do you want. We don't want trouble."
"Oh but i do so does Zach you see we have a serect weapon we are dying to show you."
"We aren't interested."
"Oh but i think you will be Mary come out dear." Masumi walks out and i see their reactions go blank.
"What have you done with her." Izumo looked pissed oh how cute.
"We saved her. Can't you see? When truly wr brain washed her made it seem like her heart stopped and decided that we could get our revenge when the strongest of the group is on our side."
"Masumi?" Mikoto says
"My name is Mary. I dont know who you think I am freak." She says oh how this hurts them.
Masumi's pov
"Remember me?" Izumo says how did I know his name them a little boy came up to me. He was really cute.
"Mommy came home." He said.
I was sad what if this life that Zach told me about was a lie.
"Masumi I mean Mary lets go."
"No." I say facing them.
"No. How dare you. Say no."
"Because I am not who you say i am. Am i Zach." I face him noticing flames starting to come off me.
"I knew it was too soon." Lisa says.
"Tatara back away." I say unknowingly.
"Undo the spell now. Lisa." Zach says.
She does and i remember everything up until the Mary stuff.
"Masumi."
"What happened the last thing I remember is me getting shot." Izumo comes up and hugs me.
I look around to see my kids grew up I felt sadness.
"Lisa and Zach kept you under their control for 5 years." Mikoto hugs me and kisses me.
"I love you." I tell Izumo.
"I am so sorry for bringing you on that mission." Shizuo says and i hug him.
"By the way he hasn't had a drink since you died." I look at Izumo who was blushing.
"Can someone take the kids for the night i have some catching up with my husband."
"Of course I will be delighted." Kimi says and leaves.
"Hey you lets go home"
"I am so happy to send this time with you." I kiss him.
That night was so much fun. Just me him and our bed.
A week Later.
Mai walks in
"We need to deal with Lisa."
"I mean I agree." Kimi says.
"She did kidnap me we could arrest her." I say walking in and Mais face was priceless lets not mention Ezios face.
"Not again." Ezio says falling backwards. I laugh.
"You really don't die do you."
"I am thankful for that." Izumo says kissing me he has been very PDA since i came back.
"I say we get rid of her once and for all."
"And how do you do that."
"Isn't it obvious kill her." Mikoto says
"Such a Souh thing to say Mikoto." Kimi jokes.
"I am down maybe this time she will stay dead." I feel my flames come up again.
"Please don't destroy my bar."
"Okay we need to fix your priorities nexts."
"You are number 1. Kids are 2 and bar is 3." He says and i laugh.
"We need a vacation after this."
"Me you the kids."
"Mikoto Kimi and Mason."
"Who's Mason"
"Your nephew." I look at Mikoto.
"I have a nephew I yell at him."
"Yeah and a little niece on the way." Mai says laughing.
"Wait I'm pregnant again." Kimi says and we all laugh.
"Mommy can you take me to get ice cream."
"How about we all go get ice cream." I tell Rose and she nods.
I love being back.
"Hey beautiful dance with me."
"But there is no music save me the dance later okay.." I wink at him and he smirks.
Tonight is going to be fun.