A Fresh Start

Jay's POV

My first day of schools. New friends, new bullies,new teachers and blah blah blah. I was thinking lying on the bed.Then I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:56 am."What!" I screamed surprised."Jay, honey, are you up."I heard my mom calling ."Yes Mom!"I answered.
I'm Jay Walker. I have brown hair ,blue eyes ,and pale skin.I am the master of Lightning.
I rolled out of my bed,got into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then combed my hair .I put on my white shirt and my blue jacket and blue jeans. I then walked downstairs, ate a bowl of cereals and left home with my blue backpack and a kiss from my mom.

Kai's POV
I woked up from my little sister throwing a bucket of water onto me ."Why did you poured cold water on me. "I asked my little sister."Come on!We'll gonna be late for school. "My sister answered. I just rolled back into my bed.
I'm Kai Smith. I have brown spiky hair. Brown eyes and pale skin. I'm the master of fire.
I woke up again from the smell of sugar pancakes.I rushed downwards and watched my sister as she placed the 5th pancake. I was about to eat them but my little sister stopped me."If you go to school, then you will get some pancake."She said. "Fine!I will. "I groaned. I rushed back upstairs ,brushed my teeth . I added more gel to my hair . Then put on my red shirt and black jeans. I rushed downstairs again and ate 3 sugar pancakes .I picked up my red backpack and waited for my sister to come.Then we both left the apartment.

Cole's POV
I thought my dad is singing to wake me up but when I woke up I realized the truth is that it is coming from the alarm clock. Iwas very angry at the alarm clock that I just smashed the alarm clock with a punch ..
I'm Cole Brookstone and I have black hair with black eyes and pale skin. I'm the master of Earth.
I got into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I got into my black shirt and black jeans and lastly combed my hair and rushed downstairs and ate a bowl of cereals and left home with my backpack .

Lloyd's POV
"Cakes, candy and ice cream just for free .Lloyd wake up. "The treat man said. I fell off my bed and saw Mom standing in front of my eyes. " Hi Mom. " I said nervously. "Hurry up Lloyd! you will be late for school. "
I'm Lloyd Garmadon , the Mathmetics teacher's sons and my uncle is the principal. I have blonde hair and pale skin . I have Green eyes and I'm the master of Energy.
I brushed my teeth and then put on my green shirt and green shorts. Then I got downstairs and ate some pancake and then left with my green backpack.
a
Nya's POV
I woke up from an alarm clock and then brushed my teeth and then put on my maroon tank top with black leggings.
I'm Nya Smith, I have black hair with a scarlet streak and pale skin with black eyes. I'm the master of water.
Then I got to wake up my big brother Kai Smith but he didn't so I threw a bucket of water onto him. "Why did you poured cold water on me. " he asked. "Come on! We'll be late for school." I answered but he rolled back into his bed so I left him there and got into the kitchen and started making pancakes. He rushed downstairs and was trying to eat some pancake but I stopped him and said "If you go to school, then you will get some pancake. ". "Fine. I will." He growled. Then we both started eating the pancakes. I picked up my purple backpack and left the apartment with my big brother Kai .

Zane's POV
I woke up and then brushed my teeth and then put on my white shirt and my white pants .
I'm Zane Julien and I have pale skin, icy blue eyes and white hair . I'm the master of Ice. My father is the science teacher in this school.
I rushed downstairs and ate a bowl of cereals and left home after picking up my backpack while saying bye to my father.

☆☆☆

Jay's POV
I was walking down the street and I stopped at the bus stop. I waited for the bus to come. Then I sat on a seat beside a boy wearing white shirt and white pants and red glasses. I wonder which element he controls because everyone in my class has elemental powers. And all the people in this bus were my classmates. "What's your name and which element do you control ?" He asked. "I'm Jay Walker and I control lightning, well which element do you control and what is your name. " I asked. "I'm Griffin, the master of speed. " he answered. We both became good friends.

Kai's POV
I was walking down the street , I stepped inside the bus. I saw the new boy . He was talking to Griffin , I just sat on the seat in front of him . Nya was just sitting beside me. When the new boy looked up , he saw Nya and he was frozen but still he had a smile on his face. I shaked him and asked "Who are you and what has happened to you. " . "Isn't she pretty? " He said and that's what I heard . I shaked him again and then he came in a bit sense . "Oh , I'm Jay Walker and I control lightning , what about you ." He asked. " I'm Kai Smith and I'm the master of fire and this is my sister, Nya Smith. What has happened to you ?" I asked. "Your sister is very beautiful. "He said.

Cole's POV
I was walking down the street and I stopped at the bus stop and waited there for a while. I saw Zane was
walking towards the bus stop too . I and Zane had been good friends last year. I greeted him and he answered back . Then we both sat together as the bus stopped at the bus stop. "So what are you going to do this year . " I asked . He thought for a moment and then answered "I've planned nothing. "He said confused. Then he tried to distract me showing the new boy. I tapped the new boy on the shoulder but he didn't answered . I only saw that he was frozen and was staring at Nya .

Lloyd's POV
I was running as fast as I could because before I have reached the bus stop, the bus picked up the passengers and left. When I reached near it . I tried to climb the door of the moving bus but then I saw that Acronix and his twin Crux were sitting on the seats closest to the door . But still I tried my best but Acronix pushed me and I fell down on the pavement and the bus got away . Then I stood up and Walk all the way to the school because I cannot run because of that accident.