Spinjitzu, Meditating and Training

Lloyds P.O.V

I was standing in the middle of the ground. Uncle told us to meet here. Luna and Esmeray told us that they'll come a bit later.

The worst part was it's 6 : 30 am and I'm the only one here on Saturday. Well it kinda did save my candy stash from being used for a prank.

I looked around to see Kai, Nya and Alex coming in my way. Kai with his same brown spiky hair and brown eyes wearing a red jacket over a white shirt with flame patterns and brown pants.

He ruffled my blonde hair since he was taller and I glared at him with my green eyes. Nya was wearing a blue scarf, a black leather jacket over a blue tank top and jeans with her black hair which was down and blue eyes.

"Hello Lloyd!" The middle sibling called. His platinum blonde hair slicked back. He had the same eyes as his brother. He was wearing a button up shirt and white pants.

"Hi Alex!" I said and shook his hand. This guy was really polite other than his brother but sometimes he can be aggressive.

Next Jay came in. His auburn hair messily combed to the side. His lightning blue eyes locked on Nya. He was followed by his brother Connor (I changed his name) .

His red hair wasn't spiked up but instead it was messy. He was wearing an orange t-shirt with yellow stripes and a purple jacket over it with jeans.

Next, Esmeray walked in along with Stardust and Rose and smiled at us. Her black hair was down and she was wearing a purple tank top with blue leggings.

Rose had her same strawberry blonde hair in a braid and her green eyes. She was wearing a pink tank top and pink tights. She cheerfully hopped to us.

Stardust had her beautiful black hair and her violet eyes gleamed in the sunshine. I watched as she walked to us.

Then Zane walked in his platinum blonde hair neatly combed to the side with his icy blue eyes. He was wearing a white button up shirt and pants.

Skylor and Pixal walked in next. Skylor had her red hair in a braid and Pixal also had her platinum silver hair in a braid.

Skylor examined the group to find Kai with her green eyes. Pixal looked at Zane with her green eyes, a smile plastered on her face.

Skylor was wearing an orange shirt with a black upper with red pants. Pixal was wearing a lavender tank top with lavender leggings. She adjusted her spectacles as she walked to us.

Lastly, Luna and Cole arrived hand in hand. Of course. I groaned when I realized they had a walk together. I don't like my sister but I didn't Like the two together either.

Luna's black hair swaying in the wind, one eye purple the other blue. She was wearing a black leather jacket over a purple tank top and jean shorts with black leggings. Her hand(the one that was free)that were already covered with black wrist length fingerless gloves was stuffed inside the pockets of her shorts. Her feet were covered by ankle boots (Sorry guys, my sister got to edit this part and this was her character, so of course she was gonna do this!)

Cole was wearing a black hoodie with jeans and sneakers. His black hair was messy but, according to Luna anyway, and soft. His chocolate brown eyes nearly appeared black.

"Finally, you're all here!" I cried.

Sensei/Uncle Wu emerged from behind a tree. He was wearing a white robe. There was a bamboo hat on his head like always. He stroked his white beard with his right hand, his left hand gripping his no staff tightly.

He handed each of us ninja gis. "Change. Then we'll train." He said and we dissapeared. It was good this would cover most of my body since it was cold.

I pulled off my green shirt, my pants, my mittens and my boots. I pulled this on. I didn't put on the mask and went outside. The others were waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" Cole asked. "Come on." I didn't answer his question and walked in the direction of where we were gonna train.

When we were there. There was a pile of weapons neatly stacked on to a shelf. "Now choose your weapons!" Sensei commanded.

I picked up double katanas, Kai took a longer sword and examined it. Nya chose a pair of daggers. Zane chose some shurikens, Jay took a pair of nunchuks and Cole chose a hammer. Luna chose a pair of hand fans. I laughed at her as she glared back at me. Esmeray picked up a scythe. Alex took a glaive. Skylor picked up a kusarigama. Pixal chose a pair of sais. Rose picked up a mace Stardust picked up a pair of claws and Connor picked a spear.

We all examined our weapons and tried to do stuff with them. "First, you'll train how to do Spinjitzu." He pressed a button and a training course appeared. "Once you finish this, you'll be able to do spinjitzu, then you'll learn to handle the dizziness and to hold it for long."

We all failed at completing it in the first try. After several hour of trying, we all had learned to do spinjitzu properly. And it was cool. When we did it, we were spinning tornados of a certain color.

"Good. Now you'll meditate for an hour. That way you'd be able to find inner peace and have more control on your powers." Sensei said. "FOR AN HOUR??!!" All of us shouted in unison except Zane and Pixal.

"Yes." He answered. We all groaned as we sat on the grass and followed his instructions. Soon, there was peaceful silence and we all found inner peace.

After an hour, we found it actually was useful, we gained more control on our powers. " And now you'll learn how to use the weapons of your choice and some martial arts."

And in that day, we learned spinjitzu, cool judo kicks and stuff, we gained inner peace and more control on our powers. And we were also able to use our weapon of choice properly.

We all headed our own ways, it was a tiring but useful day. After I walked into my bedroom, I fell on the bed and drifted into a peaceful sleep.