Kai and Nya's Parents

No one's POV
"You fell from the sky- But ho----

Previously
The ninjas were having lunch when suddenly a girl fell from the sky breaking the ceiling. She slowly opened her eyes.
"You fell from the sky- But how? And you're still alive." Lloyd said really surprised.
"Yeah, I'm Esmeray and I'm the master of Darkness. " Esmeray said. "Please don't touch me. " She stepped back and tripped over her leg. A boy catched her. She immediately stood back up and stepped back.
"Please don't come too close." She said.
"Don't worry" The boy said." I'm not gonna hurt you."
"Yes you won't. " She stammered. "But I will." She said.
"First of all, who are you and secondly how did you fell from the sky?" Jay asked.
"Umm.. I'm Alex and about that it's a long story..." He sighed.

Flashback starts ......
A flying ship was shooting bombs at Alex's flying ship. The ship contained a girl. A girl who was so pretty. She was the master of Darkness. She was standing looking down. The ship tilted and she slipped out of the ship. She started to fall.
Flashback interrupted....

"But how was she already unconscious?" Nya asked.
He sighed again

Flashback continues....
She hit a mountain and then she passed out. Then Alex started to fly too. But when He landed, she was already up.
Flashback ends.....

They talked more and learned each other's names and powers. Alex's power was Technology. They also learned that Esmeray was Lloyd and Luna's sister, who was captured by a villain when she was little. They captured her because of here powers.

Suddenly they heard a loud noise from outside. Everyone ran outside to see a flying ship. A couple stepped out. When they spotted Alex, they ran at him and hugged him. It was Maya and Ray.
"Where were you?, we were so worried about you." Maya asked looking really worried.
"Come on Ma, I'm 16." He rolled his eyes. His mom chuckled at his annoyed face . Then Ray looked At Kai and Nya and remembered. He tapped Maya on the shoulder and she also looked at them and remembered. Then they ran at them and hugged them yelling, "Kai! Nya!" They hugged them tightly.
Kai and Nya looked at each other with looks of annoyance. "Who are they?" Kai asked Nya.
That sentence made the two put them back to the ground.
"You don't remember us?" Ray asked.
"No." Nya said.
"Kai, Nya, remember m-" He was interrupted by Kai nd Nya.
"Father!" They springed and hugged him. When they parted. They looked at their mother and the same happened. Then a ship came and blasted their ship. 
"Great!" Alex scowled.

Soon, Ray, Alex and Maya started to live with Kai and Nya.
And Esmeray lived with her siblings and parents.

Flash: Stay tuned for a new chapter. An evils going to rise.