New Friends

Nya's POV
I sat in the bus beside my brother. I saw the new boy behind me . He was just staring at me and Kai was trying to bring him back to sense. Because he is overprotective .

Zane's POV
I found Cole on the other side of the street so I started walking towards him. We both sat together on the opposite of the new boy. He was sitting beside Griffin. "So what are you going to do this year?" He asked . I thought for a moment and answered "I've planned nothing. " I was confused. Then I tried to attract him showing the new boy but he was frozed.

☆☆☆

Jay's POV
Griffin and I had been become good friends. We walked into the school . Nya and Kai were walking along with us. I have a big crush on Nya. And she and his brother had also become friends with me. But there's one problem , that Kai is jealous of me. "So what element do you have, Nya ." I asked. "She controls water. " His brother answered. "So , is there any Bully over here ?" I asked. "Of course , there are Acronix and his twin Crux and they're best friend Morro, Acronix and his twin Crux control time, and Morro has the power of Wind. "Griffin answered.
Then I saw a group of girls . One had green skin and one had pale skin with purple lips. The other had scarlet hair with pale skin. This time I was not staring . But Kai was .
"The green one is Tox, she controls the element of chemical and the purple one controls Form, she can turn herself into some one else . And the last one is Skylor . She controls Amber , she can absorb the power of the one she touches . Her father is the English teacher ." Nya explained. " They think they are the best , once I tried to be friends with them but they reacted badly. "Nya said.