The Green Ninja

Flash: Hey guys. So the 14 golden weapons are exactly something else. (In the story) They're kinda like those four elements. So 14 is because Skylor and Pixal will join too. Pixal is the master of telleportation.

No one knew that the master of energy is the green ninja. Yes, Lloyd was the master of energy. But everyone thought that Morro will be the green ninja and will get the golden master's power. Today was the day when Wu is going to announce the real green ninja.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon!" The speaker announced. "To the office please."
"What now?" He grumbled and paced angrily forward, he shoved aside anyone in his way. He marched into the office angrily.
Wu noticed his angry face and sighed.
"Don't worry nephew." He said, "I called you to the office because you're the green ninja." Lloyd leaped out of his chair and fell to the ground in excitement.
"Ow!" He rubbed his head. "I'm the green ninja." He squealed.
He happily came out of the office back to the others.

Cole's POV
Uh? First Lloyd was angry and now happy.
"What happened?" Rose asked
"I'M THE GREEN NINJA!" He shouted. Morro stood up. He marched to the office and knocked.
"Come in." Wu said and he walked inside.
"Sir, wasn't I supposed to be the green ninja?" He asked.
"No Morro. The green ninja was the master of energy. And that's why L-"
"Please don't say his name." He shouted and stormed out of the office.

Morro's POV
That stupid pipsqueak. I'll show him how powerful and strong I am.

The next day,
Morro's POV
It was a little before lunch time. I was marching down the hallway, pushing everyone out of my way. Suddenly a girl caught my eye . Her long black hair swaying as she walked . Her green eyes twinkled in the light . And that necklace matched her with 14 crystals of different colors. One green, one electric blue, one royal blue, one red, one black, one white, one orange, one lavender, one yellow, one pink, one purple, One navy blue and one was a shade of blue and purple and the last one was silverfish grey. I walked to her.
"Hey girl, what's up?" I asked.
"Who are you?" She stepped back.
"Don't worry. I'm the best in this school and my name is Morro, Master of Wind." I tried to impress her.
"Wind seems a cool element. And you're cool too. Well, Charming....." She said. "I'm Opal. And there's a secret about me. I'm going to tell you, first promise you won't tell it to anybody." She said.
OMG, she absolutely adores me. First she said that I'm charming and now she's going to tell me a secret even though she doesn't knows me that well.
"I promise." I said.
"Ok, It's that I'm the guardian of the 14 golden weapons." She whispered.
What's those 14 golden weapons? The question circled my mind.

Skylor's POV
I noticed Morro talking with another girl and I immediately ran to him. I tapped him on the shoulder.
"Morro. Morro!" I yelled when he didn't listened. Then he slapped me and I ran away crying. I sat on the table in the corner. No one was there.

Kai's POV
I was walking to our table when I spotted Skylor sitting on the corner table crying. I ran to her and sat down beside her "What's wrong?" . She looked up at me , her eyes bloodshed , tears streaming down her face . She still managed to look beautiful .
"What's wrong?" I asked her again .
"Morro" She sobbed .
"Don't worry, I'm still yours. " I said and she looked up at me. "Really?"
"Yes.... and you can also sit with up." I said and her face lit up with joy.
I took her with emails to the others. Jay spotted her first.
"Get away from her!" He yelled.
"Relax, she's not gonna hurt us." I explained them the whole thing.
Then they sighed in relief and sat down.

Zane's POV
We were eating. I felt hair touching me. I turned around to see a beautiful girl. She had black hair with a streak of purple. She had violet eyes. Then she walked to our table.
"Maybe you mind If I sit here?" She asked us.
"Yes you can." I said.
"Thank you." She said politely. "My name is Pixal and I'm the master of Telleportation." She said.
Then we told her our names and we talked. Soon, school ended and we all returned to our homes.