Dark Rises

Flash: guys. Pixel is the master of Illusions not of Teeleportation. Sorry guys but Skylors power is Crystal. She uses it like crystals. No amber. But the crystals would be reddish orange.
Morro's POV
I was walking with Opal still angry about the whole green ninja thing. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Oh Nothing. " I looked up at her." Please tell me. " I sighed. "Ok. So I was supposed to become the green ninja but that stupid boy named. Lloyd became the green ninja instead of me. So I'm mad about that and want to get revenge on him somehow." I looked down.

"Don't worry. You're even better than the green ninja." She lifted my head by the chin. "Really?" I was surprised. "Yeah.. You just need to prove it and show him how powerful you are and then even Lloyd and Wu will bow down to you and Im glad to join you." She was right. I can do that if I just give it a try.

Then we thought it some plans. "How about just attack the school. I have got all the powers those 14 have got. "14?" I asked. "Yes. 14. Those 12. Skylor and Pixal. And I use " She said. Hmm... When did skylor joined them?

"Ok then. Let's do it during lunch time." I suggested and she nodded. Then the bell rang and we left For our classes.

No one's POV
During lunch time.
Everyone was having a peaceful time. The 14 were talking about several things. When they heard a loud thud of thunder. They ran outside to see a girl flying in the air with Morro. "Say bye bye cuz you're going to die now." She said and left 10 grim reapers.

The first one attacked a boy. It used it's scythe to kill him. He was going to slash his throat. But suddenly Cole lifted the boy and threw him into a safe corner. Then he fought the ghost and finaaly amnaged to win. Then Lloyd threw an energy ball at one of them and it disappeared. Bye used her water powers to vanish 3 in a row. "That gives me an idea."

Flash turned into an elephant and threw water at 2 of them which vanished into thin air. Then Opal released a thousand grim reapers. "If this is about water. Then you can count on me." Luna what and started flying. "Hey water is my power." Nya barely dodged the incoming attack which made her fall to the ground.

There was a long cut along her arm from the elbow to to the shoulder which was absolutely bleeding. The grim reaper was going to kill her but she threw water at him and he vanished. Then Jay quickly ran to her and kneels down beside her.

"Nya. Are you ok?" He asked. She didn't answered. Jay quickly took some water and wiped the blood off. Then wrapped Lloyd's coat which he gave to him around it. "Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"Ofcourse I am when you were there." That sentence made Jay yo hug her immediately. She hugged him back. Suddenly. The wound healed itself. "What happened?" Jay asked. "I don't know either." She answered. Tehn suddenly it started to rain and one by one. All of them vanished. They looked at the sky to see Luna controlling the weather.

"Why you?" Opal threw a lightning beam at her. She screamed and fell down. Cole quickly catch her. "Is she alive? Is she breathing? Check her pulse." Esmeray said and Cole did as she said. "Thank goodness she is alive." He sighed in relief. "Let me see what I can do to her." Skylor said and threw Crystal icicles at her. The last one hit her in the leg like a knife hitting her in the heart and she fell to the ground screaming and unconscious.

Morro quickly lifted her and landed her on the ground lightly. Then he landed. And shook her. She waked up. "Uh? What happened?" She asked. "You were stabbed by Skylor." He said. She glared at Skylor. "Let am handle this." Pixal said and made an illusion of that she cannot see the 14. And her necklace was gone. Then she had and in reapers which attacked her back. She zapped Pixal and everything dissapeared.

"Let am try." Alex said and threw a pixal ball at her. She stopped it with an energy ball. She was winning but Lloyd joined him and Esmeray also made a darkness ball. Stardust combined a star with it that was finally able to beat her. She feel on the ground unconscious. "We will get you next time. " Morro ran away with her.

"And now never come back." Rose yelled. The whole school started cheering. "Congratulations!" Sensei said and they all smiled. And that was what everyone called them now, Ninjago!