Soul Taking

Previously on Ninjago.....
"I called you because you're the green ninja."
"I'm the guardian of the 24 golden weapons."
"We're going to attack the school during lunch time."
"Say bye bye cuz you're going to die now."

Jump up! Kick back! Whip around, and spin!
And then we'll jump back do it again. Ninjago! Ninjago! Woah. Woah.
And we'll do the weekend whip.
We just jump up kick back whip around and spin.

Episode 2 : "Soul Taking"

The whole school is peaceful except for the chattering of the different classes. Suddenly, the school starts to shake and go around and around doing crazy things.

People starts who panic. Jay looked out of the window. " We are in a tornado." Everyone gasped and started to panic around even more.

"Ok ok. No need to panic. We've got this." Nya calmed the people. " What are we going to do?" Kai asked. "Zane. You were on your phone. Was there any sign for this?" Lloyd asked.

"No." Zane answered to Lloyd. " Then I know where this came from." Lloyd opened the door, stepped out. Aaaand....

As you have expected. He was in the tornado going in circles. "Serves him right."

"Luna, this is no time to make jokes!" Kai said angrily. " Well I wasn't making jokes. I was telling you a fact which will improve your knowledge, un-nerd." Luna teased.

"Oh you fu-" "There is no time to waste. We've gotta save him." Skylor interrupted. Luna groaned and stopped the tornado. The school along with Lloyd was going to fall down.

"I'll take it from here." Stardust got out of the school flying and used her gravity powers to land the school safely and Lloyd too.

The 14 teenagers stepped outside to see Opal and Morro. As they expected. "Stop this now." Pixal commanded.

"But we were just getting started. Opal said. She touched the green charm and rose into the air. Green light formed around her. Then she landed.

She made an energy orb and threw it at the group. All of them dodged but Alex. His leg was hurt badly. He collapsed to the ground still not losing conscious.

Esmeray ran to him and knelt down beside him. " How about we play one on one." Opal said with a smirk. She touched the blue and purple one and the same happened.

She lifted Alex into the air using gravity. Then Morro flew into the air and smashed dhim into a tree. "Hold him there!" Opal commanded.

Morro nodded and grabbed Alex tightly who struggled to get out. "Summono Constellaio. Constra Orion."

Orion appeared. He had a bow, a set of arrows and a long chain. "Can you give me the chain?" She asked. Orion gave her the chain.

Orion snapped the fingers and Orion was gone. She tied Alex with it. "Now, how about your powers?" Opal smirked.

Opal was on the ground burnt. "No one messes with my brother." Kai said and Alex smiled. They helped him out. Then the two ran away yelling.

______________________________________________________________________

"Wait, how can she take his power?" Nya asked. Esmeray sighed. " With this." Esmeray made a little ball in her hands.

"Woah. Can you try it on Lloyd?" Luna pushed Lloyd excitedly. "Or maybe Kai. Wait much better. Both." Luna also dragged Kai.

"Ok. It is kinda hard to do it with Lloyd. So I choose Kai. " Esmeray said.

"It is going to hurt a bit but I'll return it." Kai gulped. Esmeray took a deep breath, threw the ball at Kai. And pulled. It seemed like she was taking his soul.

Then she returned it. " Oh come on!!" Luna whined. "I thought he was going to be dead by now." The group started laughing.

Flash: That is never gonna happen Luna, Never! Besides, I'm out of ideas for more chapters. I'm gonna make one on Spinjitzu. Please give me ideas in the comments if you have some. Not for the sword for sanctuary, realm Crystal or anything that happens in the season 'poseesion '. It will come later when Morro and Opal return as ghosts and Morro takes over Lloyd and no more spoilers.