Flash: Jay's Brother

Jay's POV
"Can I sit with you?" He asked. He had amber eyes and spiky red hair.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Flash Gordon, Mayer of Animals and Son of Fritz Donnegan."
The word Fritz Donnegan made me yell, "Yes, you can sit with us." I immediately said.
"Thanks!" He sit down on the seat beside Cole.
"What about your powers?" Lloyd tossed another candy in his mouth.
"I can summon animals so they can help me." He said.
"And can talk to them?" Nya asked
"Yup, You read my mind. " Flash said, "And I can turn into animals of any size!" He said.
The others were confused." What do you mean?" Kai asked.
"Like this!" He said."Eagle power activate!" He yelled and there was a spark of yellow. Then a gold ball circled around him and burst. Then all we could see was an Eagle. His wing touched Morro.
"Hey, watch where you're going." He yelled, then he noticed it was an Eagle. He held his leg.
"Let me go!" Flash yelled trying to free himself.
"No I won't-.... Wait, you can talk?"
"Yes I can stupid." He said. "Eagle, turn big." He said and growed larger.
Morro slowly let of his leg. Then he flapped his wings that made Morro fly and crash into a wall.
"You messed with me!" Morro yelled and made a tornado.
"Let me handle this." Luna said and stood up. She used her weather powers to stop the tornado.
Then the war stopped.
"Ok, now can I know you guy's names?" He landed with his normal form.
We all changed looks with each other. He didn't even asked us our names.....
"Ok, I'm Jay."
"Kai"
"Nya"
"Zane"
"Luna"
"Lloyd"
"Cole"
He sat down and we started to eat.

--------------------------(time skip)

I got to my home.
"You're back." Mom hugged me, "Hurry now, we have to go somewhere."
"Where?"
"You'll see." She said.
Ok... I was really confused. I ran upstairs to change my clothes. When I stepped inside, I can only see my furniture, nothing else. Nothing except for a t-shirt in white, a jacket of blue and a pair of blue pants.
Ok, this is getting really confusing.
I changed into them.
There she was with two large suitcases which sent me deeper into my thoughts.
Then we got into the car.  Mom started to drive it. She drove it to Fritzs Donnegan's house."
Woohooo! This is the best place. My friend and my hero both live here.....
My face lit up with joy. But I still kept on thinking what are those large suitcases for.
Am I going to live their? Or what?
We entered. My hero wasn't there. There was his wife. She welcomed us.
"Hello! My name is Libby, It's nice to see you Mrs. Walker and you...-" She stopped at me.
"You can call me Edna and this is Jay." When Mom ended. A tear escaped Libby's eye. Then Mom and Libby sat down and talked. They talked for 20 min. I got bored and frustrated.
"MOM! I can understand why you're her. But why am I here?" I asked her.
"You can go to Flash's room." Libby said and Mom nodded at me. "It's upstairs next to the guest room." She guided me. I stared walking and thinking... How much his room would be clean, everything in a perfect place. I shook the thoughts aside when I bumped into the door so hard that Flash could listen.
"Ow!"
"Who's ther- oh it's you, Nice to meet you again." He opened a bit of the door. "Come in." He welcomed and I walked in. I looked around the room.
It was even messier than mine. His wardrobe was open with all his clothes lying on the floor. There were comic books and clothes on his bed. And even messier.
"Where should I sit?"
"Come sit here." He sat on his bed.
"But these are nice clothes. How come we sit on them?"
"Come on! This is a normal teenage room."
"Ok I will!" I sat down. He picked up his mobile and started his work. I read the comics.

After an hour
I became bored.
"This is the same as outside." I yelled.
"Oh sorry, Can we play video games?" He asked and I nodded.
We started playing.
After a while, we went to eat dinner. Libby made roast. It was tasty.
After the dinner,
"Jay, I know you will be sad but you were adopted and this is your mother, Libby." Mom said and one or two tears escaped my eye.
"So that's why you brought all those suitcases and I'm going to live here."
"Yes!" Mom said.
"And you're my brother." Flash said.
"Ok so I'm going Jay, you can come to meet us whenever you want." She leaved.
"You can have the guest room." Mom said.
This all means one thing. Fritz Donnegan is my father.
Then he entered. " Who's this?" Dad asked.
"This is your own son!" Mom said and Daisy ran to hsu me with tears of joy in his eyes. Then I got to the guest room and settled everything. Flash helped me. We talked while working. Then we got to bed and fell asleep