Rose and Stardust

Jay's POV
The next morning,
I woke up from my alarm clock and headed towards the bathroom. Then I got out and brushed my hair. Then I changed into my normal clothes. Then I walked to Flash's room. I got inside and saw him on the bed sleeping,
"Wake up Flash, It's time from school." He didn't woke up.
Then he suddenly rolled and fell down from the bed.
"Ow!" He rubbed his head . "Why this happens to me?" He said and laid back on the bed.
"Flash wake up." I said again.
"I'm not getting up." He said and his inside his blanket.
I sighed and waked outside and downstairs. There were Mom and Dad eating breakfast.
"This is our first breakfast with you." Mom said and I sat on a chair looking at the floor.
"Miss them already?" Dad asked.
"Yeah....." Some tears escaped my eye.
"Where's Flash?" Mom asked.
"Oh, he's sleeping." I quickly wiped the tears off my face. Dad sighed.
"Does he do this everyday?" I asked with a chuckle.
"Yes he does." Mom said and we laughed together.
"Ok so I'm going to get him." Dad said and climbed the stairs. He opened his room and saw Flash sleeping.
Dad yelled, "Flash wake up!" in his ear.
He quickly jumped out of his bed and hit the ground.
"Ow! What was that for?" He thought it was me but looked up to see Dad looking at him angrily.
"Now get out of your bed and come down." Dad yelled and he got up and walked to the bathroom slowly. Dad then came back down.
After some time, Flash came too and ate breakfast . Then we started to walk to school.

My first period was History, with Nya, Lloyd and Cole.
Then it was Maths then P.E.
Then lunch. I walked to our table and we talked untill.....
Untill someone came and asked, "Do you mind if we sit here?" The girl said.
"We?" We all asked.
"Yup!" She emoved to reveal another girl. "Hi!" She said nervously.
"Oh!" Cole said.
"The name's Stardust and that's Rose." She pointed at the girl that was hiding.
"And your powers?" Nya asked.
"I'm Cosmo. I can use the power of stars, meteors, comets, galaxies, I can also summon galaxies." She explained "Watch this, Summono constellaeo, Consta Taurus!" She said and a bull, Taurus appeared.
"I can handle this bull in the blink of an eye. " Flash said since he was the Master of Animals. He was able to do that. But....
"Oh you think it's that easy." She said, "Take this, Striking Horn Attack!" She said and pointed at Flash. The bull ran towards Flash with its horn pointing straight on him.
"Calm shield, Activate." Rose said and a sudden shield appeared onto the bull and dissappeared. Yeh bull dtopped the attack. Stardust was trapped inside a pink bubble.
"Get me out our of here." She yelled.
"If you promise you won't hurt him." Rose said.
"I promise." She said and Rose let her go. Then she removed the seal and Stardust made Taurus to dissapear.
"Ooooh, someone's got a crush....."
"Shut up, if you were there, I'll do the same. And first can you guys tell us your names and powers." She said.
"Yes, I also need to know your powers."
"Jay and Lightning."
"Kai, Fire."
"Nya, Water"
"Lloyd, Energy."
"Zane, Ice."
"Cole, Earth."
"Luna, Weather."
"Flash, Animals."
"Ummm. Can you two tell your last names." Cole said.
"We're sisters and from the Brookstone family." Asked they stopped, Cole tackled them in a group and cried.
"I missed you much sisters."
"We missed you two big brother."
"Aww, They look so cute." Nya said, "Give them some time." She said.