A New Start

Your POV

I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a Neko. Right now I'm waiting for my master to return from his trip. I'm currently sitting in a cell shivering and hungry. I haven't eaten much for the past week, only like one or two meals a day instead of three meals. (Fun Fact: I haven't had 3 meals a day for the past summer.)

I miss my friends they got lucky and got nice masters while mine constantly abuse and use me. I remember last night he got a new whip. There was so much blood and pleas. "I'm back Bitch!" Oh god he's come. "Y-y-yes m-m-master?" I stuttered.

"I got a new whip! And you know what this means!" He said cheerfully making my eyes widen. "N-no p-p-please!" I begged trying to get him to change his mind. However he wouldn't budge. As he was about to lift it, I transformed into a cat and sprinted for somewhere, anywhere but here.

"Come back!!!" He yelled. I didn't listen and just kept sprinting. Eventually I made it to town and collapsed in an alleyway hoping that I could start a new life.

Sebastian's POV ;)

I was walking around town getting young master some supplies, when I heard small mews (POKEMON! I"M NOT SORRY) coming from an alleyway. Is that a kitten!? I can get another one for my collection!

I raced towards where I heard the mews and I found something that broke what I called a heart. There stood a baby kitten with sleek (H/C). However the kitten had patches of fur missing. She had scars and was bleeding from one of her legs. You could also see her ribs under her fur in some spots. She seems to be abused by someone. I will find that mother fucker and end him or her.

I picked her up gently and she mewed softly at this, which warmed my stone heart. She snuggled closer to me as I sneaked her into the Manor. I placed her on my bed and tucked her in carefully. I went back in town to get the supplies quickly so I can visit my cute little kitten.

When I finished I placed it in the kitchen and ran back to her. She was stirring in her sleep so I figured that she was waking up. Her eyes fluttered opened and I saw her (E/C), which fitted her fur color perfectly. (This fits me cause I have black hair and pitch black eyes.) 

When she saw me however she backed into a corner of the wall and hissed weakly at me. Even her hisses were adorable! What is this cat doing to me?! I tried approaching her but she just scratched me and hissed.

I left only to return with some freshly made salmon and some warm milk. I placed it in front of her trying to coax her to liking me. She hesitantly walked towards it and took a bite. Once she took the first bit she finished her meal in a flash! Once she finished she rubbed her cute little pink nose and sneezed. IT'S SO KAWAII!!! XD.

"Come here little kitty." I said in one of my softest voice possible.

Your POV

Who is this man? He did gave me a free meal that tasted delicious. "Come here little kitty." He said talking for the first time. He opened his arms a little and placed his hands on the bed. I walked slowly towards him and settled myself in his hands. He smiled at my actions and stroked me softly.

I purred softly at this since no one has been gentle with me since I was sold off. "Your fur is like clouds, soft to the touch." He said before moving to my paws and squishing them softly. "And your paws, so soft and squishy it could almost be a sin. Your beautiful (E/C) look like (Gem that corrolates to your eye color for example Black is Onyx or Blue is Sapphire.) Who could ever hurt a precious little angel like you?" He said looking at me straight in the eyesand smiling softly.

I just meowed in response and he seemed to be overly happy at this. "You know you look like an angel from heaven right?" He asked. I just meowed again and started nibbling a finger that he placed in front of me.

"You know you are quite intellingent! May I ask you a question?" I meowed. "Alright, what's 1+1?" I meowed twice. "2+5." I meowed 7 times. "10-7." I mewoed thrice. "My, my are you intelligent?!" I meowed once again.

"I need to go soon for master's bedtime, so stay here okay?" he asked. I just nodded slightly.

Sebastian's POV

I placed master in his bed and wished him good night. I returned to my room and found my little kitten. She was snuggled into my bed and making cute little noises in her sleep. My heart felt warm for the first time in forever. (Fuck that song)

I went to bed with her and slept peacefully for once. (I'm 99% sure demons don't need sleep but I think they can still sleep just don't need to.) When I woked up however no one was in my bed. I started panicking and I searched the Manor for her.

I didn't find her in the Manor but I did find her in the garden. There was Mey-Rin, Finny, and Pluto, playing around with her. "Finny, Mey-Rin! Get to your job now!" "Yes sir!" They both say quickly running off to the Manor.

Pluto however kept licking her and playing with her. "Hey Kitty-Kitty." I said reaching my arms out. When she saw me she ran towards me and nearly knocked me down, and she snuggled into my arms.

Pluto in the other hand however, started growling at me, which he never does. He snatchd her out of my hands and started hugging her and licking her.

Pluto's POV

She's a Neko! And she smells really good for some reason, is she m-my m-mate? No way! However when Sebastian picked her up and she snuggled into him, it made me angry for some reason and I snatched her back, and started licking and cuddling her.

'You now you are adorable' I said to her telepathically. 'T-thank y-you.' 'Exactly, adoable.' I thought smirking. However Sebastian seemed angry at me for some reason, does he like her? If so this game is on, Sebastian. Demon vs Demon it is.

Sebastian's POV

Do I like her? No it must be a cat love not lover love. However ehat I saw next shocked me. My kitten turned into a human. She and Pluto fell asleep cuddling each other. On her body however there were cat ears and a cat tail on her while she was snuggling onto Pluto. I felt an irk of jealousy.

However I just realized that she is naked, just like Pluto. Okay maybe I actually have feeling for this girl. Pretty and most importantly, she's a Neko. The war is on Pluto, it's on.

This is my first Love Triangle, and I don't understand Black Butler as well as other anime like AoT or OPM and such. Reason I made this? Pluto does not get enough love for ho adorable he is. Also holy crap was this chapter long

1219 words plus the autho note.