Jealousy

Pluto's POV

'Woof! She's so cute!!! ^_^. I usually hate anything cat related but she's different. For some reason though there are patches of fur that are missing. However I did sense some dark aura from Sebastian though.

I licked her forehead softly and her bright (E/C) slowly fluttered open and she looked up to me. She mewed softly and liked my nose. SHE'S SO FRIGGIN CUTE. She started grooming me and licked every inch of my face.

I just made small noises as I slowly got lulled to sleep.

Your POV

This Demon hound is so cute! I kept licking his face until he fell asleep and I slowly got out of his arms as I explored the garden. Man this place is so beautiful! I kept wandering until that hot butler guy picked me up and started petting me. I couldn't help but purr softly in his arms.

He just smiled and kept petting me right behind my ears. I mewed and he smiled a very warm smile. "You know, you are adorable. You should try to become a human." He said softly. WHAT!? HE KNOWS!? He must have noticed that my eyes went bugged-eyed.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone." He said smiling a little. I just sighed and poofed my tail a little before jumping out of his hands. I started transforming and as I did I just saw the butler staring at me wide eyed. I just rubbed my arms shyly and mewed softly. I never really used my human body.

Sebastian's POV

S-she's so beautiful. I didn't get to see her more properly yesterday. She had luscious (H/L) (Hair Length) (H/C) (Hair Color) hair and the brightest of (E/C) eyes. Her skin tone was also so perfect. I swear she is a goddess. SHE STILL HAS HER EARS AND TAIL!!! I think I'm having a nosebleed.

"U-Uh Butler y-your n-nose is b-b-bleeding." Her angelic voice said. I quickly got out a handkerchief and started wiping the blood. "You can call me Sebastian if you like." I said bowing a little. "Alright then Sebastian are you okay? I know I look ugly." She said her voice trailing off at the end.

"What!? You're not ugly at all! IN fact you look like a goddess!" I blurted out. She just blushed and looked away. It was at this moment that I saw all of her scars. I quickly scooped her up bridal style, which caused her to squeak as I carried her to my room.

"I r-remember t-this room." She said quietly. "This is my room." I said getting a first aid kit. Some of her wounds somehow opened up which caused my eyes to turn pink for a second but I hoped that she didn't see that.

I started cleaning he wounds with rubbing alcohol which caused her to hiss and scratch at me. Damn were her nails sharp. I finished bandaging her up as she bolted out into her cat form and she kept running until she reached Pluto. Grrrr. She gave me a note before falling asleep with Pluto.

Thank You

Love (Y/N)

Huh (Y/N). What a beautiful name. I said going back to my room.