Maid

Sebastian's POV

I was leading her through the classic routine and she could do everything almost perfectly. She did have a job before but she never told me she was this good. And she looked amazing in a maid dress. 'She will be my bride.' I thought.

"So where were you before you got here." I asked. 'She shifted around uncomfortably before whispering. "T-t-the P-P-P-Pan M-manor." she said barely audible but I heard it perfectly since me being a Demon and all.

I never heard of that manor but we did get invited to the Trancy Manor for a ball today. "Hey do you want to go to a ball tonight?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up and she nodded her adorable little cat head. Why is she so cute.

"So I take that as a yes?" I said smiling a true smile. "Should I get a dress for it?" She asked. I nodded my head and she turned into a cat and sprinted off to her room. I just chuckled as I started doing the laundry.

Time Skip

I got the Young Master ready already and went to check on (Y/N). Once I got in there, she was in a breathe taking ruby red dress with small ruffles on the side. She was also wearing a ruby red necklace and bracelet. "W-w-wow." I stuttered becoming red at the sight.

"I know it's not much and really it's not much but is it that ugly?" She asked. "N-no not at all you look beautiful!" I said. "R-r-really?" She asked her cheek being the perfect shade of pink.

"S-s-o are we going to the b-ball?" She asked. "Yes, of course, we are going to the ball right now as a matter of fact." I said taking her hand and leading her to the chariot. 

Time Skip

We got to the Manor and I got the young master and the beautiful (Y/N) down the chariot. The young master greeted Alois and I greeted someone that I hate. Claude. Ugh. "Hello Claude." I said forcing a smile. "And same to you." He muttered.

However when (Y/N) saw Alois everything seemed to froze for me. She tackled him into a hug. My non-existent heart started clenching as she snuggled into his chest. "(Y-Y/N)?" He asked. How does he know her?

"Alois!" She yelled. "How did you get here? Last I saw you, you were sent away to god knows where. You're still a Neko!" He said. "Well lets just say this will take a lot of explaining." She said getting off and rubbing the nape (ATTACK ON TITAN) of her neck.

Time Skip, again hehehe

"So that's what happened!" He said smiling petting (Y/N)'s cat ears, causing her to purr. "So let's continue this ball!" He said getting up. We started dancing as me and Alois asked (Y/N) for a dance. I looked at Alois with a death glare as he just smirked.

(Y/N) took Alois hand. My heart just died more than it already was. "I'll dance with you after this kay?" She said. I just nodded as I went to find my master. "So do you have a crush on (Y/N)?" someone said behind me. I looked behind me and saw Young Master.

"N-n-no!" I said. "Then why are you stuttering?" He asked smirking. I started blushing as I became a stuttering mess. "Si I'll take that as a yes. I'll go tell her then." He said going towards (Y/N). "W-wait stop!" I said grabbing his shoulder.

"And what can you do to stop me?" He said smirking. "What do you want?" I asked hanging my head. "Aww the all powerful demon losing to a simple mortal?" He said his smirk growing. "What do you want." I asked again.

"Dress in a pink costume and have a tea party with Elizabeth." He said. This kid is more demonic than me! "Are you serious?!" I yelled. "Yup! You should also know that Pluto likes her even if she's a cat. Also why isn't my allergies acting up around her?" He said. "Maybe because she's a Neko?" I guessed.

"When do I have to do it?" I asked. "Elizabeth is coming tomorrow so you already know what I'm going to say." He said going to the punch. I sighed as I saw that (Y/N) was done with her dance with Alois.

I walked towards her and took her hand. "May I have this dance?" I said politely. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alois staring at me with rage but I just smirked internally at it. "Of course!" She said taking my hand.

Pluto's POV

I saw (Y/N) with Alois which already made me a little jealous but then I saw her dance wih Sebastian! How dare he steal my mate! She's mine! I growled. The war is definitely on now Demon. I thought taking a Innuko dog treat. And EATING IT! ( Death Note!)