Woof~

Pluto's POV

As (Y/N) and everyone else got back I tackled (Y/N) to the ground and started licking her. "Aww hey Pluto!" She said petting my hair. I saw Sebastian looked at me angrily and I just smirked. "So why can't he talk?" She asked.

"He never learned apparently." Said Ciel leaving us alone. "Can I teach him?" She asked. I nodded eagerly. "It's your choice you already completed your chores so do what you want." He said going to his study room.

"Alright Pluto follow me." I started following her to the garden. "Alright, we'll start with simple things like hi and such." She said before showing me how I should talk.

Time Skip.

Thanks to (Y/N) I learned basic English like simple conversation stuff not enough to learn everything but it'll do for now I suppose. "Hi Sebastian!" I said when I saw him walking towards us. He gave a shocked face, since this was the first time he heard me speak real English words.

"Y-you can s-speak?" He said stuttering for the first time ever. "Well I may or may not have taught him a decent amount of words, he won't speak complicated things like ' old English ' and such but this is pretty okay for now right?" She said.

"Can me and Pluto have a word for a second?" He asked with a fake smile. "Alright I'll be in my room if you need me!" She said skipping towards her room. Cute~. Sebastian swiftly slammed me into a wall as he growled at me.

"Were you flirting with her in any shape or form?" He said. I smirked as I replied. "I may or may not have." I said looking at him in the eye. "Why do you care though?" I asked. "Wait a second. Do you like her?!" I asked. Sebastian let go of me and swiftly went back to his room.

Well that was, err interesting. I went into (Y/N)'s room as I saw her sleeping peacefully in her queen sized bed. She was shivering however. I crawled into her bed slowly as I hugged her from behind and kissed her head. "Goodnight my little Neko." I said petting her ears.