Chapter 6

Your POV

I was woken up when I heard some faint whimpering noises. I looked up to see a certain albino sleeping with me. Awww cute. (Anyone else realize that anime characters that have white hair are SO HOT. Like Bakura and Pluto.)

However he whimpering and twitching a little. He's having a nightmare. I thought instantly. "Pluto! Wake up boy!" I said shaking him. "Huh wha WHERE'S (Y/N)!!!" He said not really looking. "Uh Pluto?" "(Y/N)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"He said shaking me. 

"I might not live longer if you keep shaking me!" I said getting dizzy. "Sorry!" he said no longer shaking me. "You were having a nightmare care to say what it was?" I asked.

(Pluto doesn't have a big vocabulary so yeah) He whimpered before nodding a bit. "I-I was in a place w-with a l-lot of t-trees (Forest) and there was this really big house (Mansion) and you were living in i-it and t-there w-was this demon like monster (Totally not Zalgo) saying things that didn't make sense plus and in the end you guys battled and then I woke up." (This is from my Creepypasta book. It's like a mini gift for those who read ALL my stories.) 

"There There Pluty your alright." I said petting his head. (Do dogs purr? Or any sound that's close to purrs?) "Thanks (Y/N) I always knew you had a kind heart." He said nuzzling into my chest.

"If you'll excuse me I need to do my chores!" I said trying to get him off me, even though I like him this was getting slightly akward. "I don't wanna!~" He said nuzzling even more into my chest.

I just sighed as I tried to find Sebastian to pry this little Demon Hound off me. "Sebastian!" I said knocking. "Yes (Y/N)?" He said opening the door slightly. "Uh help." I said blushing a little showing a clingy little Pluto.

"Ah okay." He said going into his room for something. He eventually returned with some, dog treats? The second that Pluto saw them though he sprinted off to get it. That was surprisingly easy.

With Pluto distracted I decided to make Ciel's morning tea. I went into the kitchen to see Baldroy with a flamethrower and an afro. Yup a normal day. "Let me guess impatient for the food to cook?" I said getting some tea leaves. He just chukles nervously and nodded his head.

I sighed as I continued making the tea. Earl Grey too. "Hey (Y/N) can you come here for a second?" Sebastian asked. "Give me a second," I responded. I eventually finished and followed Sebastian.

"Yes?" I asked. But before he respond he pins me to a wall and starts kissing me.