Ciel Finds Out

Pluto's POV

I slowly woke up and I smiled softly when I saw that the Neko was in my arms, she was even wraaping her arms around me! Somehow though her scars and wounds were patched up, did Sebastian do this? He won't win her this easily. I thought hugging her a bit harder.

She shifted and her beautiful (E/C) eyes opened slowly and when she saw me, she just snuggled into my arms even more. However a certain eye patch wearing kid visited the garden. "SEBASTIAN!!!" He yelled. Sebastian quickly sprinted over and when he saw what Ciel was looking at he immedietly knew what was going on.

"Yes, young lord?" He said acting as if he knew nothing of what was going on. "Why the bloody hell is there a cat with Pluto!?" He yelled. "Oh you see she was in an alley way and she was cold and injured so I took her in and-

Your POV

This mysterious man doesn't seem to like me. ;( I got out of the Demon Hound's arms and walked up to him and started cuddling him. "Wha? Why aren't my allergies kicking in?" So he's alergic to cats? No wonder he didn't like me. I just meowed sftly and he looked like I had 2 heads.

"Young Lord you see she's a Neko, but she prefers to stay a cat 90% of the time, maybe you can make her a maid in the Phantomhive Manor?" The butler suggested. "Alright fine, can you turn human for me?" He asked soflty looking at me. I meowed and went into the Manor.

"Hey get back here!" The kid said. I just kept running until I found a room with maid clothes, I got under it and transformed. Eventually they found me and I just talked to them as if nothing ever happened. "H-hi, s-sorry that I had t-to r-run off but i-if I transform I-im kinda n-naked." I said, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, then I completely understand." The kid said blushing a little. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhive Manor." He said reaching his hand out for me to shake. I shook his and replied. "(Y/N) (L/N) Nice to meet you." I said smiling a bit.

"Well nice to meet you (Y/N), do you know how to be a maid?" He asked. "Y-yeah my old m-master a-a-abused me so I ran o-off." I said fixing the ruffles of the dress. "Alright, starting tommorow Sebastian will help you until you understand the morning routine, is that alright?" He asked, I just nodded my head softly.

"Alright welcome to the Phantomhive Manor." He said shking my hand again. Wait a second this kid is like half my size!