01| συт σf тнє σя∂ιиαяу

Pour up,

Drank

Headshot,

Drank

Sit down,

Drank

Stand up,

Drank

Faded,

Drank

Faded,

Drank.

Leilani danced around her room while listening to Kendrick Lamar's Swimming Pool, while getting dressed.

It was like any other Thursday, except today she only had to go to school for 3 hours. She twirled around her bed to put the finishing touches on her outfit, ripped acid wash jeans, a Bulls basketball jersey, and red and white Jordans. She decided to wear her hair straight down today which was good because it framed her face nicely.

"Leilani, child if you want some breakfast get yourself down here 'for you late!" Her momma hollered from the stairs. She made sure she had all her books and binders needed for the day, and scurried downstairs.

She grabbed a bagel off the counter, then rushed out the front door after saying bye to her mother.

She got into her 2011 white Malibu that her mother had gotten her for her birthday, just a few short weeks ago.

"Happy birthday princess!!" her mother and several other family members cheered.

" I love it all momma, but you really shouldn't have done this." her mother waved her off pushing her through the front door.

"I love you mama!" she whispered.

She killed the engine, stepping out the vehicle into Hearst High. As always the lobby was crowded as hell, so she had to push past a lot of people. Some girls snickered and pointed at her as she walked past.

A black stiletto reached out from the crowd and tripped Leilani. She dropped all of her belongings on the cold tile floor, including her phone. She quickly gathered her things and her confidence and walked towards 1st hour, biology.

She found a spot in the back and sat down putting her head down, this is the class where most shit popped off, she was just trying to avoid the bullshit.

"Excuse me, Mr.Rice." some ratchet with a blond weave said clearing her throat," can I use your phone, it seems as the zoo has lost one of their elephants from the wildlife habitat." she said pointing. At that moment Leilani lifted her head to see the illiterate bitch pointing at her, most people almost falling out of their seats laughing at her.

"Man, shut the hell up, trick. You ain't shit!" a familiar voice announced. Leilani turned to see the all star basketball player of the school, Kieran Carter. He gave me a small wink, he could tell Leilani was irritated.

"And you, you look like something I would draw with my left hand bitch, and your momma's hairy ass so chill the fuck out foreal." I snickered. I was the shit and I knew she knew it when she did a double take of me as I blew a fake kiss towards her.

The rest of the school day went by fast, and it turns out Kieran had the same schedule as me today.

Great.

Leilani sauntered over to her car, tossing everything in the backseat pulling off. I stopped at a red light a few yards later. I fixed my makeup then looked over.

"When you gonna let me drive that beauty, girl?" Kieran asked licking his lips. To be honest she couldn't tell if he was talking about her or the car.

"Not even in your dreams, Mr.Carter!" She chuckled to herself, pulling off. She already knew this was one of his sick, twisted games him and his smoke buddies play. They mess with her head, she believes it, they were joking the whole time, and she ends up almost busting their heads.

She killed the engine stepping out of her car, up to her doorstep. Unlocking the door she was greeted with the smell of strong marijuana, her mother and father sitting on the couch.

"Hey, baby. How was school today?" her mom choked out. She hated it when her so called,"dad," smoked around her mother, it fucked up her asthma.

"Fine, where is Lamar?" she questioned looking around for her younger brother. He was only a year younger than her but he acted like a grown ass man.

"Right here, Lil' Scrappy!" he said chuckling, "I see you used that big ass mouth of yours today for something other than kissing up to them damn teachers." he smiled. Even though the two were not twins, the similarities were mind blowing.

" Shut yo' black ass up Lamar." she said stepping in front of the couch.

"Man move out the goddamn way, with yo' fat ass, can't see the tv." her dad exclaimed pushing her, making her trip over her feet a little. She gave him one more look before stomping up the stairs to her room.

She slammed the door and plopped down on her bed. Leilani started taking her makeup off for the day. she admired her skinny mocha colored face, and her red tipped black hair that she would later put into Poetic Justice braids. She smiled to herself, thinking about what she would look like without all that damn weight.

She logged onto Facebook scrolling through her feed. 3 girls pregnant, 1 dude shot, 5 robberies and break ins. One post made her do a double take.

Kieran Carter>Leilani King

Ayee, baby girl check your inbox for me, iight?

Fine, just this one time though!

+1(310)-538-5938

Oh hell, now I am in some deep shit.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys y'all like it so far?

Please vote and comment!

Bye Pandas🐼