10| тaĸen

"Leilani come on now, not this shit again." Kieran complained from the other side of the bathroom door.

"I'm coming, hold the fuck on goddamn I gotta dress to impress!" I yelled back through the door. We were getting ready to go to the mall, I fixed my hair and looked myself over in the bathroom mirror.

I wore an And Still Custom Philadelphia Flyers Jersey, BALMAIN skinny leg jeans, and my Retro 9's. I paired it with my black Adidas Storm Bucket Cap, and RTRBLZY The Clearview Gazelle glasses.

I kissed Kieran on the cheek grabbing his hand pulling him out of my room and out of the house, "I'm done now let's go." I said in a sing song voice.

I batted my eyelashes and pouted my lip, "Baby, can I pretty please drive your Lexus?" I pleaded.

"I swear on god bruh I'ma fuck you up if you scratch it, bump it, anything." he smacked his lips getting into the passenger seat, I slid into the drivers seat of his silver 2014 Lexus CT Hybrid.

After awhile of driving I turned the radio down a little, "I have to put on my makeup-" I began.

"Hell nah, you putting us and this car in danger you better wait!" he said looking at me like I was crazy.

I smacked my lips putting in my lipstick and mascara.

"I'll put the rest on in the parking lot." I mumbled, I looked over to see him smiling at me in victory.

I pulled up to the mall, opening my door to get out, I felt a strong hand rip me out the car and a mouth cover my mouth, I tried to pull it down but I couldn't.

'Kieran why are you playing like this?' I thought to myself, realizing it wasn't him when he stepped out the car with a gun, the guys exchanged a few words, before I was knocked unconscious and thrown into a car.