07| тнє ¢ℓυв

I decided on taking Leilani to the club tonight, since it was her first time and it was Friday she wanted to try something new.

"Lani, hurry up bruh we got places to be!" I screamed through her bathroom door.

"I'm coming, shut yo' big head ass up god!" she yelled back. She walked out of the bathroom in a stunning outfit.

She wore a white roll back crop top, Serenity Army camouflage dungarees, and Timberlands.

She paired her outfit with gold bamboos, gold rings, and a Vintage Chanel CC Necklace.

"Let's go, I'm ready now so stop tripping kay?" she rolled her eyes and strutted past me.

What the hell did I do?

"What's up dawg?" I dapped the bouncer outside the door, we had been cool since grade school.

"This you bruh?" he questioned lifting the rope for us to go inside. I nodded in response dapping him once again.

"Cuff her nigga!" he said into my ear.

We had worked our way over to the bar and got a couple drinks before going to V.I.P.

"Dance on me." I whispered in a seductive voice in Leilani's ear.

"I'm a beginner, but anything for you." she responded back seductively.

Feelin' Myself by Will.I.Am came on and Leilani got to work. She tick-rocked her ass to the beat then threw it in a circle, grabbing my hands she started grinding.

By the time the song was over, a nigga was worn out.

"Ugly bitch think she can dance." some thot giggled pointing at Lani.

"Excuse me?" She said turning around.

"You heard me fat bitch, this nigga don't want you, he want a real woman like me!" she said pushing her boobs up and playing with her hair.

"Yet I'll be the one in his bed with black panties on," she smirked which made me laugh, " try me thot ass trick!" Leilani giggled turning to walk away.

Before she had a chance to walk by me, a gun was pulled, and shots were fired.

Pow- Pow!