02| тнє иυмвєя

I decided to text his number, and see what this was all about.

Leilani: Um, hello who is this.

+1(310)-538-5938:Mhm, miss thang I need to talk to you!

Leilani: Now hold up, whoever you are, I don't like little bitches playing on my phone!

+1(310)-538-5938: Naw ma, I'm just playing with you. It's ya boy Kieran. I wanna get to know you betta, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7?

Leilani: Ok bighead!

I saved him in my phone, then ended our conversation.

Kieran😚👏: Bye Leilani Carter!

Leilani: Bye munchkin!

I smiled at the fact of him calling me by his last name.

It was about 6:45 the next day and I was hype, but also nervous.

I wore an all white t-shirt, a pink cascading racer back vest, light wash denim shorts, and pink bow flats. I topped my outfit off with gold bow earrings and Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour perfume.

I raced down the stairs at the sound of a doorbell being rang. I could hear my mothers conversation from the bottom step.

"Hello, I am Ms.King, and you are?" she questioned upon opening the door.

"Kieran, Kieran Carter ma'am." he answered. I smiled at his name coming out of his mouth.

"Please, call me Cynthia. Are you here for Lamar?" she responded.

"Actually, I am here to take your daughter on a date!" his eyes lit up at the sight of me. We bid our goodbyes to my mother and headed off to his car.

It seemed as if we drove along the ribbon like moonlit road forever, finally coming to a halt in a dense grass area.

"Where are we?" I questioned looking over to him.

"It's a surprise!" he smiled as he went to the trunk, then coming to open my door.

We walked for a bit until we came to a cliff. It was absolutely glorious, the view of the city left me amazed!

"My grandmother, she use to take me here all the time before she died. She was one of the strongest people I have ever met, when she died I had her cremated and I spread her ashes in that water down there, so she can be free and I can come here and be with her." he stated staring out to the view.

"That's beautiful, I must be special if you brought me here."

"Actually you are, your the only female I've brought down here other than my mother." He smiled to himself.

Was I really that special? My mind was racing a mile a minute, no dude had ever caught feelings about me like that, well at least not to my knowledge.

"How do you feel about my weight?" I questioned. I knew we would probably never go farther than friends but I needed to know he felt about me and my body.

"Whatchu mean Lani?" he questioned.

"Kieran stop playing dumb! I wear size 14 pants and a large in shirts half the fucking time-" I started being cut off.

"Nah, don't even say that goddamn shit. It's one thing for a female to overlook herself, but you taking it to a whole different level! Lani you are fucking beautiful, stop trying to put yourself down, mkay?" he questioned. Before I could respond, his lips brushed across mine.

"Let's eat!" He clapped. I was still recovering from the tingling feeling in my lips. It was something about him, when his lips touched mine, I craved more!

The night was perfect afterwards, we talked and joked and learned a lot more about each other. In the middle of 'friendly cuddling', Kieran tapped me and told me it was getting late and we were heading home.

"Thank you, I haven't had this much fun in forever bighead." I giggled as he walked me to the doorstep.

"You welcome, I'll see you monday." He responded.

"Monday!" I stated, both of us leaning in for a kiss, until I realized what I was doing.

Robyn, the girl that called me out in class!

I totally forgot...thats Kieran's girlfriend!

"Bye, Kieran!" I exclaimed running in the house and into my room.

What a night.

----------------------------------------------

I don't think Kieran really cared about Robyn.

He just wanted them lips💋!!!

What y'all think gone happen next?

Who's POV do you want to hear from next?

It won't let me put Kieran's photo in the MM so he is a August Alsina look alike!

Bye Pandas🐼