09| you changing

"Mmm." Coco giggled fiddling with my belt buckle, trying to get it undone.

-Marcus💉👊🔫: Aye nigga boss called us all in for a pre-meeting or some type of shit...

-Me: Fr? Damn can he get his shit together?

-Marcus💉👊🔫: Man just meet me at the McDonalds on Third, a nigga got hungry.

-Me: Iight give me 10.

I shoved my Galaxy S5 into my pocket tapping the shoulder of a sleeping Coco.

"Can you take me to the McDonalds, I gotta bounce ma!" I said placing her on the bed putting my shirt and shoes back on.

"On Third?" she questioned faced down on the bed.

"Yeah, let's go." I grabbed her up and we left.

"Here, now get out my car!" she was mad at me!

"Babe, give me a kiss, don't do me like that!" I raised my eyebrows she leaned over, pecked me on my forehead, then unlocked the doors.

I dapped Marcus up getting into the car.

"Aye man why the hell you smell like ass, can ya' wipe ya' self next time goddamn!" he said pulling off, spraying the car with Febreeze.

"Nigga, that ain't what ya' mama was saying about ten minutes ago." I chuckled.

"Finally, y'all black asses got here!" my boss Chino yelled.

"Nigga I'm lightskin." Marcus scoffed under his breathe.

"Anyways, I've found out that I got some niggas stealing from me, and I know exactly who it is." my boss said leaning back in his chair.

"And what's that got to do with us Brook?" I questioned using his street name.

"Ya' know what bring your asses back in two weeks and we'll go over a plan to get it back, bring a date we'll discuss over dinner." he said walking away.

"Aye wanna go see Leilani in the hospital?" Marcus suggested unlocking his car.

"Nah, she'll be aight plus visiting hour ended 30 minutes ago." I said lighting a blunt.

Marcus gave me an 'are you serious' face then shook his head.

"You changing nigga, and it might not be for the better."