08| ѕнe мιgнт noт вe oĸay

"Somebody, call the police!"

"She losing blood, somebody help shit!" I screamed. I took my shirt of and tries to stop the bleeding with my shirt, after a minute or so the shirt was soaked!

"Aye bruh, I got the ambulance on the line right now, hold on bruh." the bouncer told me. I picked Leilani up and took her outside, sirens filled the air as my vision became blurry, I felt Leilani being lifted from me, moments later I heard the slam of a door and the screeching of tires pulling down the street.

"Bring your ass over here, Marcus!" I yelled through the phone. I was speeding down the street trying to catch up to the ambulance, they didn't even give me a chance to get in the truck with her.

"Damn, motherfucker where and why I'm still sleeping." he groggily responded.

"Liberty Hospital, Leilani got shot, get up mane." I responded picking up the speed.

"Okay I'm coming!" he yelled ending the call.

I jogged into the hospital up to the front desk.

"I'm looking for Leilani Smith!" I furrowed my eyebrows at the lady at the front desk.

"I'm sorry but only family are aloud to visit right now." she said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah but I'm her husband so I guess, I'll find it myself." I said throwing my hands up in defeat walking down the hallway, that part was partially true, id become her husband one day. I got into the elevator and made my way up to a random floor.

I got off and was about to get back on until I heard Leilani's mothers voice.

"You, y-you bastard, you're the one that caused this on my daughter!" she yelled sinking down to the groud. I absolutely felt horrible but how was it my fault?

"I've got her son, don't worry I know you didn't have anything to do with this." her dad said picking his wife up and kissing her forehead.

"Family of Leilani Smith?" We all stood to the sound of the doctors voice.

"What's my baby's condition?" Her dad cleared his throat.

"Well the bullet hit dangerously close to her spinal cord, we will need to do surgery but if the bullet slips she might die. If she doesn't die, she might not be able to walk again." he sighed taking off his glasses. His mother had went to hug him and he burst out in tears, due to the fact that he had been her doctor since birth.

"Thank you Dr. Wesley." she said. He responded with a nod and told us to go home and he would call us with any news he had.

The next day I woke up with an excruciating headache, I had hardly slept one bit, Leilani was circling through my mind.

I turned over at the sound of my phone vibrating, notifying me of a message.

-Coco The Sidepiece🍑🍆: Hey what you doing baby?

-Me: My name ain't baby, it's Kieran but no whatchu want?

-Coco The Sidepiece🍑🍆: I got the crib to myself, don't you wanna "chill" with ya big booty judi?

-Me:Give me ten lil ma, keep it wet💦😉

I did feel bad for Leilani but us men do have needs!