04| ι мιgнт ℓσνє уσυ

I swallowed hard thinking about what she said. I opened my mouth to respond to her.

"Why are you crying Lani?" I asked, worry filling my eyes.

"Because, I-I might have feelings for you, a-and I don't w-want you to get hurt on them streets!" she sobbed.

I pulled her into me and rocked her while I snuggled my head into the crook of her neck.

"I might have feelings for you too Leilani Elizabeth King." I mumbled into her neck.

I turned her around and looked into her eyes they glistened like the night sky. I leaned down and pulled her face into a kiss. I bit her lip softly which caused her to gasp, letting my tongue slither into her mouth.

I picked her up and carried her to her bed where she wrapped her legs around my waist and we continued our steamy make-out session.

Why did she have to be so beautiful?

"Don't start something you can't finish Kieran!" she giggled, propping herself up on her elbows.

"What makes you think I can't finish it?" we laughed.

"I haven't smiled in forever, you helped me do that again." she blushed.

Was I really that special to her?

"Well, could I do that all the time, make you smile and blush all the time?" I questioned.

"I don't know if i-I am ready. I mean what will people think?" she said playing with her fingers.

"Do you really care what they say? No matter what, you'll always be mine!" I argued getting a little frustrated.

Didn't she know how I'll felt about her?

"I guess we can try this." She whispered.

"Keep it on the down low?" I questioned.

"On the down low."

----------------------------------------------

Aaw they keeping their love on the dlow!

Kieran really cares for her.

They aren't officially a couple yet though!

Sorry this was so short.

Vote and read for the next chapter!

Bye Pandas🐼