aftermath.

I never knew he would come to save me, it was a good thing in the end.

I rose my head to the sounds of gunshots and yelling. I had been in this basement for almost 3 months!

I thought that everybody had forgotten about me. So I just gave up on hope. The basement door was kicked down as light showered the room.

A tall figure ran down the steps and took the chains off of me. Carrying me up the steps he yelled some commands to me.

"Go outside and get in the black escalade, start the car and open the driver seat door. Sit in the passengers seat and wait!" he screamed, still unloading his gun into my kidnapper.

I screamed and ran out of the house and did as told. 5 minutes had passed and he still hadn't come back yet. after another 5 minutes, he hopped into the truck and we pulled off. He took his black ski mask off.

It was Marcus!

"Ya' hungry?" he asked me. All I could do was nod my head in shock.

"Why didn't Kieran save me, what did he do? What happened?" I cried looking at him. He sighed and turned to me.

"I'll explain it all later."

"Come on Kayla, you can do it walk to mommy!" I cheered gesturing towards me. I was now 25 and happily engaged to the love of my life, Marcus.

That day that he saved me he told me about all the lies and cheating Kieran had done, and I dumped his sorry ass.

Me and Marcus eventually caught feelings for each other and have been together since that last year of high school.

I had lost some pounds and had our beautiful babygirl, Kayla Grace. I was now a bank teller and Marcus was a fitness trainer and a basketball coach for a local high school.

I couldn't be happier.