Steroids, Creepy Families and Muffins

From the moment Alex's brother Percy suggested the trip she knew things weren't going to be easy.

The fact that two demigods who attracted monsters on a daily basis, her cousin was a complete and utter danger magnet and that the young woman's fiancé and his family may not be completely human just sold the cake.

But standing in front of her older cousin, Alex couldn't help but forget all that for a second. They were both so young when they last saw each other that the duo weren't even sure how much they both had changed, yet in that moment they forgot about that. The family held on to each other for what felt like forever and when they pulled apart Alex wiped away a stray tear because seeing her cousin reminded her of a normal human non-demigod life.

In the corner of Alex's eye Alice was grinning in delight and Rosalie slightly softened her scornful glare before she focused back on the girl in front of her. "I'm so happy to see you again Bells, its been too long"

"Its been nearly six years Alex"

"I know, I know, but I've been busy, and apparently so have you" Alex looks pointedly at the bronzed haired man standing beside her cousin.

The man, Edward, smiles almost painfully and steps forward to shake Nico and Alex's hands. "It's nice to meet you, I know Bella is glad to have you here"

"I'm glad to be here" Alex shakes his hand but pulls away quickly when she feels how cold his hand is. A shiver runs down the girls' spine and she takes a step back looking to Nico who also shook the young man's hand.

"Sorry," She clears her throat nervously "your hands were just really cold, caught me off guard"

Chuckling almost nervously Edward rubs the back of his neck "Uh yeah, sorry" the atmosphere of the room changes from happy to dangerous really fast. All the Cullens' stood around the demigods watching their every move and both quickly become uncomfortable, and threatened. The daughter of Poseidon's hand moves slowing to a camp necklace where she kept one of her two concealed weapons. Bella watches her cousin's every movement and narrows her brows deep in thought.

"Maybe we should show you two to your room"

Nico nods in agreement "yeah, that'd probably be best"

"We're staying with Charlie right?" Alex asks.

Bella smiles slightly, "Actually, lately I've been staying here and the wedding is going to take place here so I just thought it'd probably be best if you stay here."

She loved her cousin but sometimes she made it so hard not to want to strangle her.

Faking a smile through her sheer and obvious dislike of the idea Alex nods and 'gently' elbows Nico to agree.

Alice claps her hand in delight and grabs the much younger girl's arm beginning to pull her out of the room. "Great! I'll show you to your room and you can try on your bridesmaid dress"

Still being pulled out Alex looks at Bella incredulously, "Bridesmaid?" And the almost too strong pixie girl yanks the girl out the door.

  🌊  🐠  🌊  🐬  🌊  🐳 🌊  🐙  🌊  🐟 🌊

                    It was horrible.

Alex thought to herself. Her cousin, her poor sweet, loving cousin was about to be murdered by her hand as she had bought her a dress so fancy it made her want to burn it as soon as she could get away from the large crowd of strangers. To be fair the dress wasn't that bad. Like the other girls her dress had to be a purple plunge type and Alex understood that, Bella thank gods for her knew her cousin wasn't into the whole showing much skin thing and made sure the dress didn't show that much. The dress was long enough where it went down to her ankles and just missed the floor. It wasn't over the top or gaudy so Alex didn't really have much to complain about, other than the fact that she'd have to wear a dress.