Seth The Softy, Peanut M&Ms, and Did You Have To Mention Scrapbooks?

When I woke up I was being carried by a warm soft cloud. I was no longer laying in the grainy sand and was instead in the arms of a boy with a warm hard chest and russet protective arms.

I tried to lift my head to see who exactly lifted me up before I drop kicked them into next week for touching me. I was just barely able to lift my head enough to see a pile of messy brown hair and I mutter a low "Seth."

He looks down at me a cuddles me closer before nodding "You're awake"

"Why are you carrying me?"

"You wouldn't wake up, I decided to just take you back to my place."

"Your place?" I say sitting up a little more in his arms "Why didn't you just call Bella or something?"

He looked away from my face which seemed to get closer to his and he blushed. "I don't have her number and besides I didn't want to just leave you there while waiting for her, it's about to rain soon."

I look up and sure enough the sky was turning a dark grey and I nod sharply before snuggling closer to Seth. "Uh, aren't you going to get down now that you're awake?"

"No, you're warm so I'm gonna stay right here"

The words seemed to make him flustered and we ended up walking the rest of the way in silence.

Seth's house was two stories but it was still able to look small and humble next to the other one story houses on the reservation. The grass was a little too long and the screen door looked broken and it needed a new paint job. I loved it.

Seth looked embarrassed and rubbed the back over his neck after letting me down gently. "It's not much but it's home"

I shake my head and smile softly "Are you kidding? This is great! Up in New York all you can see are tall bright buildings or dark creepy allys, here you can really get the idea of home. It's been a long time since I've gotten that feeling just from looking at a house."

He beams and absentmindly grabs my hand while leading me to the door. Once inside Seth removes his shoes and I do the same while looking around at the homey home.

The front door opened into a small foyer which lead into a living room with a T.V, couch, an arm chair and a bookshelf. Seth lead me down a hallway with pictures hanging on every open wall space and into a large kitchen which is where everyone probably spent most of their time. The kitchen was occupied by a short black haired woman covered in flour.

The woman, Seth's mom turned and smiled largely from her place at the oven "Seth dear, how was cliff diving with the boys?"

"It was fine mom," Seth leaves my side to grab a cookie off the baking pan his mom just took out the oven "I ran into a friend and I invited her back here for dinner." I blink slowly bewildered, when did I agree to dinner? Of course I wasn't the only one surprised, Mrs. Clearwater looked as if she was finally seeing me for the first time. She shook her head after a long moment and approached me quickly before pulling me into a huge hug. I pat the small but  strong woman on the back and she slowly let's go after rocking me back and forth a few times.

"It's so nice to meet you, you must be Alex," she pulls back and looks me over "I've heard a lot about you from the boys."

I look to Seth who was wisely keeping his eyes glued to his cookie "All good things I hope"

"But of course! My boy Seth and Paul and Embry seem especially taken with you"

"Yes well, Seth really is a nice person," I compliment "He found me passed out on the beach and carried me all the way here."