More Muffins, New Discoveries and Milkshakes

In that moment Paul who had gotten a slap on the head from Emily for his language was my only friend.

The rest of the boys were staring intensely between Seth and I like they knew something I didn't. Bella and Emily were having their own separate conversation about some guy named Jacob and payed no mind to the rest of us. The boy Seth like the other guys was staring but it was kind of creeping me out at how he was smiling at me.

Paul my saving grace was laughing his ass off and he stood to reach me in his long strides. He pushed Seth out of the way and the boy fell to the floor, wrapping his arm around my shoulder he continues to laugh. "Welcome to the family Alex"

Confused but amused I laugh "thanks Paul but the size of your dick personality is keeping me from being to overjoyed"

"She's got you there" Embry laughs breaking the one-sided staring contest the guys were having.

"Maybe," Paul concedes "but that's not the only thing I have in large"

"Hmm," I pretend to think "your forehead perhaps?"

Everyone laughs and I watch as Seth slowly begins to lift himself from the floor still not breaking his gaze from my face. Bella looking almost defeated at the conversation she had with Emily sighs and takes my hand.

Seeing she needed some sort of comfort I squeeze her hand and pay more attention to what she was saying. "Alright," she said looking to Emily with sad eyes "just tell me if you hear anything, okay?"

Emily nods and pulls out another batch of muffins that the boys begin to look at hungrily, geez how much did they eat?

Bella stands and I go with her seeing our visit was over unfortunately. "Alright," I say wiping my hands on my black jeans "thanks for the muffins Emily, it was nice meeting you"

"Was it nice meeting me?" Paul smirks and I laugh

"I think everyone could go a couple more years and still regret meeting you Paul."

I say my goodbyes to the rest before coming across Seth who had moved to stand near the door. "It was nice meeting you Seth" I smile and nod and he beams back tripping over his feet trying to open the door for Bella and I.

Chuckling lightly I help steady him and pat his shoulder lightly "goodbye Seth"

Even outside I could hear the guys inside teasing and taunting Seth though I really didn't understand why. Was it because he was blushing as I left? He was just a adorable dork, there weren't many guys like that anymore.

Entering the car Bella turns to look at me and forces a smile in my direction "so, how did you like meeting the boys? They're a rowdy bunch but so were you when we were younger." She rambles "It's okay if you didn't like them, I just wanted to-"

"The guys were great Bells," I place a hand on her arm to stop her "but are you okay? What were you talking to Emily about?"

Sighing she let's a defeated look fall on her face, "there's this guy Jacob, he's my best friend, besides you of course"

"Okay," I say ignoring the fact that she was hardly watching the road and start doing it for her "the kid the guys said ran out on them, got it"

In the corner of my eye I see her clench the steering wheel and her voice cracks "it was my fault he ran off, Jake didn't like the idea of me marrying Edward and got mad. Now he's gone and no one knows where to find him. Though every now and then I go check in with the others and see if they heard from him."