Weddings, Love, and Jacob The Monster

Let me just start off by saying that I love my cousin, I love that she's happy, and that she has found somebody to take care of her for the rest of her life.

Now let me finish by say that I hate being woken up early, I hate dresses, I hate make-up, and I hate weddings.

While Alice took on the job of waking the bride it turned out that Rosalie was left to wake me. She pushed me out of bed forcefully after about ten minutes of trying to get me up. Nico and I were allowed a small breakfast of granola bars before we were shoved in opposite directions.

Bella, Rosalie, Alice, and I took to getting ready up stairs in one of the Cullen's extra rooms. Us three bridesmaids got ready first dressed in different dresses of lilac colored plunges. We did our hair accordingly and make-up as well. I let my hair hang loose for the occasion and curled it too, I left the make-up simple.

Then we all helped Bells get ready too, Alice fixed her makeup, Rosalie her hair, and I help fit her into the dress. When we finished and stood back to admire our hard work I feel my eyes sting slightly.

Bella notices my not so subtle attempt at wiping away my tears "Alex? Alex what wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing," I sniffle "You've just come a long way from the quiet Arizona girl who used visited her cousin in the summers."

My cousin approaches me in long strides then wraps me in a warm embrace being careful not to wrinkle her dress. "I love you Alexandria, I'm glad you decided to come and stay for the wedding."

"So am I Isabella," I smile and it only grows as I notice the figure in the doorway "Auntie Renee."

Bella turns slowly decked in white to see her mother nearly in tears. "Oh, honey, you’re so beautiful! Oh, I’m going to cry!"

"You already are Aunt Renee" I laugh and she playfully scowls. "Oh hush, you look lovely as well Alexandria, oh if your mother could see you now."

My smile becomes slightly strained and it seems she notices because she looks to Alice and compliments her on her sense of style. She did get me thinking though, what would my mother say if she were still alive? A throat clears lougdly and the girls and I turn our attention to the awkward man standing in the doorway waiting for our attention. "Renee it's time to get settled down stairs" Uncle Charlie sounds annoyed by my wild Aunt.

Renee looked sad to go even though she would be seeing us in only a few moments. She hugs me quickly and carefully around the waist then does the same to her daughter. She is almost halfway out the door when she turns back quickly and gestures for Charlie to hand her something. The she holds the pure white box out towards my older Cousin. "Something Blue"

"Something old too" Charlie smile lightly as he gazes upon his daughter who was determined to grow up fast. The two oldies left soon after that, Renee to take her seat and Charlie to get the bouquets. Alice sensing we needed a moment alone grabs Rosalie's hand and drags her downstairs to provide some musical entertainment.

Moving to take Bella's hand in my own I gaze at her lovingly. "I love you, you know that right?" She swallows deeply before answering.

"I know."

"He loves you, you know that right?"

"Wouldn't be marrying him if I didn't"

"You shouldn't be nervous then, because he loves you and you are so obviously deeply in love with him."

"I am not nervous!" She protests and paces wringing her hands

"Isabella," I deadpan "You look almost as nervous as that time you were getting ready to get on that rollercoaster in 3rd grade. That was right before you threw up before even getting on the ride."