The news

My name is (Y/N) hearts daughter of...you guessed it the queen of hearts. When my mother was sent to the Isle her temper went down and she decided she had to be more strict, but her temper is still there so don't make her mad. Anyway back to the story.

Once upon a time long long ago, well more like twenty years ago belle married the beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends, big cake yeah so instead of a honeymoon beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains, sidekicks basically all the really interesting people and booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there, this is my hood, no magic, no wifi, no way out or so I thought, hang on your about to meet us but first this happened.

Bens Pov:
I was getting measured for my crown when my parents walked in. "How is it your gonna be crowned king next month, you're just a baby." My dad said. My mom responded with," He's turning 16 dear." "Hey pops." "16, that's far to young to be crowned king, I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." My mother looked at him in shock," You decided to marry me at 28." Uh oh. "It was either you or a teapot." This man is crazy. Both me and my dad laughed a little, my mom not so much. "Kidding."

"Mom, Dad," I tried to get up but I was pushed back down by the tailor, "I've chosen my first official proclamation." Here goes nothing. "I have decided that the children on the Isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in auradon." My mother dropped the towel she was folding. "Every time I look out to the island I feel like they've been abandoned." My father looked angry. "The children of our sworn enemies living among us?" "We'll start with a few at first, only the ones that need our help the most." "I've already chosen them." "Have you?" My dad replied. "I gave you a second chance." Thanks mom.

"Who are their parents?" I listed them. "Cruella de ville, Jafar, the Evil queen, Maleficent.." I was cut off before I could finish. Everyone gasped,"Maleficent?!She is the worst villain in the land." I knew I had to slip it In there before my dad got any more mad,"and the Queen of hearts." Everyone gasped even louder. "The queen of hearts is a killer and Maleficent put a kingdom to sleep for 100 years." "Dad just hear me out here." "I won't hear of it they are guilty of unspeakable crimes." "Dad their children are innocent, don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" "Dad come on." "I suppose the children are innocent." I was relieved. My mom came up to me and said well done.
Regular Pov: