School and Tourney!!!

You all were in goodness 101 the worst class yet. You were just doodling waiting for the class to be over, you knew all the answers of course, but you'd much rather focus on your design. You love designing clothes, you designed all of your friends outfits so some say your pretty good. Evie makes them though, man she's talented.

 Evie makes them though, man she's talented

( I drew both of these I hope they're good!!) You were working on a dress for Mal and it was going pretty good you were also working on a dress for Evie, more for dressy events

You were snapped back into reality when fairy godmother asked a question.

"If someone hands you a crying baby do you A. Curse it, B. lock it in a tower,
C. Give it a bottle, Evie shook her head at that one making you smile. "D. Carve out its heart," Evie shot up her hand,

"Evie." "What was the second one." "Oh ok anyone else, (Y/N)?" "C. Give it a bottle." "Right again." "You are on fire girl." Carlos said. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound any fun." Everyone oohed.

A girl walked past you squealing, and not that happy squeal a scared type of squeal. Ooh we got ourselves some prey. "Hello dear one." Fairy godmother said. "You need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation." You hit Mal and Evie's shoulders.

"Everyone remembers my daughter Jane." "Mom." "It's ok, Jane this is everyone." "Hi, that's ok don't mind me as you were." As she walked back she squealed again. You and Mal looked at each other thinking the same thing, an easy target.

"Let's continue, you find a vile of poison do you A. Put it in the kings wine, B. Paint it on an apple," you Mal and evie laughed at that one. "C. Turn it over to the proper authorities," Before Carlos and Jay could react you shoved them out of their seats and raised your hand. "(Y/N)." "You turn it over to the proper authorities."

Jay hit your arm, "I was gonna say that." "Well boo whoo I said it first." You, Jay and Carlos started fighting, you giving Jay a noogie, (I looked it up that's what it's called🤣) and Carlos and Jay squeezing the life out of you. "Children." Fairy godmother said. "Children!" She finally got everyones attention. "I suggest you use that energy on the tourney field." Carlos spoke, "Whatever that is we'll pass." "Ooh I'll do tourney that sounds like fun." You replied. "I'm sorry sweetie tourneys for boys." "What kind of stupid rule is that." You mumbled under your breath.

{Time skip}
You were doing some sprints while jumping over hurtles. "Stupid I can't join tourney because I'm girl rule, I mean I'm probably better than most of those boys." You were so lost in thought you didn't notice the tourney ball coming straight towards you. One of the boys yelled "Hey you watch.." before he could finish you jumped over a hurdle and caught it then quickly threw it back like it was nothing. "...out."

"Thanks." You heard the coach yell at Carlos. "Hey, hey you lost boy get out of the kill zone." Poor Carlos. "Chad come over here, where'd you get that ball I thought we lost it." "That girl over there got it she dodged that ball while jumping over a hurdle and then caught it, what a show off." "Hey you girl, come here." What does the coach want? "Yeah?"

"Are you in cheerleading?" "Heck no I'm not one of those princesses who cheer on the guys, I'd rather be the one playing the game." "Well then welcome to the team." "Really!!" "Yes now suit up." "Did I hear you correctly coach you're having a girl play tourney." That Chad guy said. "Yes is there a problem." "Uh yeah she's a girl." You intervened.

"And you're a guy who obviously can't accept what's coming so I think we're even if not more me than you." His mouth was wide open. The coach started laughing "Ok now suit up and show me what you've got, and Chad not another word."

You ran to the bleachers, "(N/N) you're here to!" You heard a very familiar voice say. "Why yes Jay I am." "Great another person to hurt me." Carlos groaned. You laughed "Come on practice is starting."

Jay got the ball and passed it to you, you shoved someone to the ground than faked around another. The cheerleaders were cheering you and Jay on, mostly Jay. You passed it to him and he shoved two defensive players then passed it back to you.

You were laughing at the people on the ground but one of the cheerleaders looked mad. Jay let out a loud roar. A team member was shooting discs out of a canon so you passed to Jay and dodged them all.

Someone was running towards Jay so you picked him up and flipped him. "Wait Jay it's me it's Carlos!" But Jay just ran right over him. You were right near the cage so Jay passed to you and you ripped it, luckily you scored.

All the cheerleaders cheered and Jay ran towards the goalie though the goalie ran away. You started doing a happy dance then Jay suddenly picked you up and gave you a piggy back ride.

"Yeah who's the best we are." That's right we are." The coach blew the whistle and yelled. "You two get over here, what do you call that?" "I call that raw talent come find me later so I can show you something you haven't seen before it's called a rule book." He patted your shoulder, "Welcome to the team."

He paused and looked at Carlos "You ever thought about band?" You laughed so hard. "I'll work with him" Ben stated. "You know what I'll help!" You spoke through giggles. Carlos' face was bright red and he started glaring daggers at you.

"Lets run that again." You turned around to find a very non-intimidating Chad. You hit your shoulder into his very hard and so did Jay. He groaned in pain which made you happy as you walked onto the field.