Coronation Pt 1

Oh my gosh
13000 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never thought this would get pass 100 much less 13000
I'm so glad that you guys like my story and sorry I haven't updated but I re-read my story and I wasn't really confident enough to finish it and I didn't feel like anyone liked it. I appreciate all the support you all have given me and that's why I am finishing this story or at least this chapter for you so here it goes enjoy!

You were getting ready for the coronation with your brand new dress watching the T.V with your very own Snow White hosting it,...YAY. You were mentally sighing but you were ready for this, you were going to make your mother proud, you would take over Auradon and rid it of everyone and everything in the sight of it's disgusting peaceful.....UGH.

Whatever it was to late to back out now and you knew it, your friends knew it and your mother knew you would not let her down no matter what. You were finally going to get rid everyone who ever tested your strength, anyone who dared to defy you, and yet you felt empty.

Your swirling thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door, "Hey (Y/N), are you ready?" Asked a nervous Ben. You looked at Mal as she looked at Ben and you realized that she felt the exact same as you, empty. "Yup I'm just great, hey can I steal her for a second it's important," before he could answer you just yelled,"You're gonna be fine," and shut the door. "Hey what's the matter are you ready?" Mal asked.

"This has to be quick but we will get through this." She instantly tensed so you grabbed her hands. "Because we're rotten." "To the core." She finished and smiled a very weak smile. You smiled back, "Now let's make our moms proud and get that wand." "Yeah let's go (N/N)." You opened the door, "Now we're ready."

                    (Choose your Coronation outfit)                                                          {Time skip}You were in the carriage next to Mal while it was going down the road, smiling fake smiles and waving fake waves ready to jump ...

                                {Time skip}
You were in the carriage next to Mal while it was going down the road, smiling fake smiles and waving fake waves ready to jump at the chance to get fairy godmothers wand, you just wish that you could taste some chocolate for the last time, you won't be having any of that on the Isle after your mom takes it all.

You heard Snow White say, "There is prince Ben with his two guests Mal and (Y/N)." Ben grabbed Mal's hand, "Don't be nervous all you have to do is sit there and look beautiful." "Ok there is some third wheel action going on in the seat right next to you so..." you replied.

Both Mal and Ben laughed. "You too (N/N) don't be nervous you look beautiful." Your heart sunk, Ben was like a brother to you and you definitely didn't want to hurt your brother you couldn't imagine how Mal felt.

They went back to their conversation. "Thank you." Mal replied. "Mal, would you wear my ring?" OHH my god is he? Noooo! You had to stop yourself from screaming so you just hit the side of the carriage really really hard. "Owww."

"Everything ok?" Ben asked. "Yup, just fine." Mal turned towards you and you gave her a big goofy smile as she looked at you as though she was trying to say come on you ruined my moment. "Not right now," she laughed nervously. "I think it would just fall right off of me." Ouch but you knew why she said that no attachments. "I have something for you,"

Wait what? "For me." Yeah, it's just for later when you need strength." It was a spell to erase the love spell you should've known. "Some carbs to keep up your energy." "Always thinking." he replied. "But I can't wait." He grabbed the box and ate the pastry. "No!" You and Mal yelled at the same time.

"Emmm this is really good." "Um do you feel ok." Mal asked "You bet." "Would you say that you still have very um do you still have strong feelings for me?" "Um I don't know." What this wasn't supposed to happen, you thought as you looked at him waiting to hear what else he had to say. "Let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take affect." "Ok." Mal said nodding her head, apparently you caught on before she did and exclaimed," Wait what?"

He started cracking up. "You knew?" Mal yelled. You just slapped your hand on your head. "Of course." "That you spelled me? Yeah yeah I knew." "Wait I can explain myself." Mal said . "Nooo look it's fine you had a crush on me I was with Audrey you didn't trust it could happen on it's own, am I right."

Mal laughed a nervous laugh, "You're so right." Suddenly you started cracking up. "What's wrong?" Ben asked. "Nothing it's never mind." "So how long have you known?" Mal asked. "Since you're first date." You replied. "The spell washed away in the enchanted lake." "How do you know all that?" "Oh I read up on the enchanted lake.."

"Nooo how did you know where we went on our first date?" "Bro I'm her bestie she tells me everything." "So-so what you've just been faking it since then." "He put the ring on her finger and then kissed her hand."I haven't been faking anything." You waited for them to soak in the lovey doves stuff then you said "Ohh my fairy godmother goodness I can't handle it, the cuteness is destroying me." They both laughed, "Ok come on love birds time to razzle dazzle off this carriage and into the ballroom coronation thing." They smiled. When you stepped off the carriage you smiled to everyone while Snow White called you and Mal princesses and admired the beautiful dresses Evie designed for you.

Queen of Hearts P.O.V
Q gasped, "Well if it isn't..." "Our daughters." I replied. "Looking like some kind of..." "Princesses." That wretched Snow White answered for us. "Now let's see who these beauties are wearing," she continued. "Evie." "EVIE THATS MY DAUGHTER EVIE!" Q screamed. "Someone named Evie designed their gowns." "That's my daughter." "Oh wow she sewed a dress well Maleficent's daughter seduced a prince and my daughter somehow convinced him to bring her along, and is this close to getting the wand." "Bitter party of one, Bitter party of one." "It's happening people it's happening, Villains our revenge begins today!"

Back to you:
You walked up the beautiful stairs right next to Mal and Ben bowing and getting ready for the big day. "About the other day we just..." Mal started. "I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy." "You also told me that a king has to believe in himself even when it isn't easy." "I did?" The queen elbowed him. "How very wise of me." "Ben we are very proud of you keep listening to your heart."she said. "You will make a fine king," the king replied. "Wish me luck." You did wish him luck you wished him all the luck in the world and you knew Mal wished the same thing.