Bye Bye Isle

"You will go you will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me her magic wand." Your mother stated. "Easy peasy." "What's in it for us?" Mal asked. "Four matching thrones, and hers and hers crowns." Maleficent answered. "I think she meant all of us." Carlos said. Poor Carlos.

"It's all about us baby, do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" She asked. You replied with "Yeah I mean who doesn't?" "Well then get me the wand and we can see that and so much more." "And with that and our scepters,"Maleficent said pointing to your mother. "I'll bend good and evil to my will!" "Our will," the evil queen stated. "Our will, our will." Maleficent replied.

"And if you refuse your grounded for the rest of your life missy." "What mom!" Maleficent eyes started turning green and her and Mal had a some sort of intense staring contest. Your mother took you aside. "(Y/N) when you get to Auradon promise me you'll do what I didn't do, get the wand, capture Alice and make me proud." "Yes mother I promise."

"Evie my little evilet in training, you just find yourself a prince with a big castle, mother in law wing, and lots and lots of mirrors." Evie started laughing, "no laughing wrinkles," E.Q stated. Maleficent and my mother bowed their heads in disappointment. "Well my Carlos can't go cause I'd miss him to much."

"Really mom." "Yes," she then proceeded to list a bunch of chores he needed to do. He groaned said that Auradon wouldn't be too bad. Luckily Cruella reminded him they have dogs. "Oh yeah I'm not going." "Well Jay isn't going either, I need him to stock the shelves in my store." Then jafar asked what he stole, of course nothing really useful. "Evie's not going anywhere till we get rid of this unibrow hmm."

"What is wrong with you all?" Your mother spoke up, "People used to cower at the mention of our names." "For 20 years I have searched for a way off this island, for 20 years they have robbed us from our revenge." "Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men." Maleficent said. "Revenge on Aladdin and his floating genie, revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches." Your mother said pointing to cruella. "But they didn't get baby, they didn't get the baby." she said in a crazy laugh. You sighed.

"Revenge on sleeping beauty and her awful prince, and I the queen of hearts the evilest of them all, I shall get my revenge on Alice and that wretched cat," "Villans, our day has come." E.Q give her the magic mirror." "That's your magic mirror?" Evie said disappointed. "Well it ain't what it used to be but then again neither are we." Your mother and maleficent laughed.

"It will help you find things." "Like a prince." "Like my waistline." "Like the magic wand!" Soon your mother and Maleficent went to the fridge. "Queen help me I never can figure this thing out." "Tada." Maleficent pulled out a spell book and your mother pulled out a flamingo croquet bat. "They won't work here but they will in auradon."

"What exactly does this do?" You asked her. All you have to do is say is from flamingo to scepter I command cardsmen appear, and then a bunch of my cardsmen will appear and do whatever you tell them to, you can also ask it an amount of questions and an image will appear." "That's awesome." "Remember when we were spreading evil and ruining lives." "Like it was yesterday."

"Now you will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you." "Let's get this party started." Before you left you ran to Gastons Bar and grill to say goodbye to your friend Gabriella. "Gabby I'm leaving." "Can't you see I have customers and to where?" "Auradon." "What the heck? You're going to that boarding school without me." "I'll send you postcards." "Yeah right you better not steal all the attention." "See you later Gabbs." See you later loser." You ran to catch the limo. Before you got in you saw your mom.

"The fate of the free world rests on your shoulders don't blow it." "Yes mother." You saw jay put his hat on the car and steal the little thing at the top of the car." Jay why it's not like your going to need it." "You do you I do me (N/N)." "Yeah whatever." When you got in you heard faint voices from your parents, "Bring home a puppy, bring home a prince and bring home the gold."

What your mother wanted you to bring home was a little more complicated, she wanted to get Alice's  head on a silver platter. You saw Jay and Carlos look at the candy and you knew what was about to happen. All the candy would be gone if you didn't act soon so you shoved them both to the side and grabbed a chocolate bar. They looked at you like you were crazy but you didn't care. You started thinking deeply about how your mother would react if you didn't pull this off. "(Y/N), Mal you guys are looking a little washed up let me help you out." Evie said.

"No stop we're plotting." "Well it's not very attractive." "Carlos hit both your and Jays shoulders for attention, "Try this it's salty like nuts but sweet like I don't know what." " Let me see." Carlos opened his mouth with chewed up chocolate. "Eww give me this." You grabbed one half from Carlos hand and jay grabbed the other. You both nodded signaling that it was good. Mal pressed a button then Carlos screamed.

You guys were going through the border. "Ahhh." Evie held on to you well you held onto Jay. Soon a golden gate appeared. "What just happened?" You were glad all of you were safe but you were confused. "It must be magic," Evie said. Mal tapped on the driver."Hey did this button open the barrier?" "No that one opens my garage, this one opens the magic barrier and this one." He clicked a little black button which closed the little door between us and him. You chuckled, "Nasty I like that guy." And off you were, going to Auradon prep.