School!!!

You were getting ready for your next class when you heard some really dumb laughter which could only mean one thing, Chad, Audrey and Ally. You decided to ignore them and admire the graffiti on yours and Mals lockers.

(Your graffiti looks like this) Ben walked up to Chad and Audrey and started talking to them

(Your graffiti looks like this) Ben walked up to Chad and Audrey and started talking to them. Evie then walked up to you. "Hey (N/N) you got a design for me?" "Yeah I just finished one." You handed her the ball gown you designed in class. "Oh my gosh this is gorgeous." "I know It's especially for you too." "Really!" "Yup."

Mal butted in, "What are you guys talking about?" "Clothes, speaking of which I designed you a dress wanna see?" "You designed this (N/N)?" "Yup do you like?" "It's awesome problem is I don't wear dresses."

"Oh come on just once." "No." You heard someone talking in the background,"Those kids are trouble." You looked at Evie and mal. "Buy guys." Evie said as she walked away.

"Come on Chad give them a chance." You decided to walk up to Chad, "Hey Chad just some tips for the game, try to be more aggressive." He
scoffed. "It may help you win some cool points with the coach," you snickered. Audrey gave you a nasty look then continued her conversation, so you just walked back over to Mal.

"No offense Benny bear but you're just too trusting." Ally decided to open her mouth, "Look I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince, but with my mom the evil red queen was just the evil red queen, that girls mother."

"Look I think you're wrong about them, I'll see you later." Ben walked up to your locker, "Hey." "Hey." You said. "How was your first day?" He asked referring to both Mal and you. "Super." Mal said. "You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class, I could sign you up." As he was talking you saw Jane make her way past you, you elbowed Mal a little so she would get that we needed to wrap the conversation up.

"Way to take the fun out of it." Mal replied. You both walked into the girls bathroom. "Hi." You said "It's Jane right , oh Jane I always loved that name." "That's cool." "Wait." Mal yelled. "I guess we were just trying to make a friend, I guess you probably have all the friends you need seeing as your moms fairy godmother." "Hardly." "Really I mean with your mom being headmistress and to mention your own um.." you couldn't think of anything. "Personality."

"I'd rather be pretty, you've both got great hair." You had an idea so you pointed to Mal's spell book. "You know what I have just the thing for that, it's right here, beware forswear replace the old with brand new hair." She made a bunch of swishing movements with her fingers and tada awesome hair. "Wow," you gasped. "You almost don't notice your other features anymore." "Do my nose!" "Oh we're sorry we can't do really big magic not like your mother with her wand I mean one swoosh from that thing and you could have probably any of the features you wanted."

"She doesn't use the wand anymore she thinks the real magic is in the books and not spell books, real books with history and stuff." You laughed,"What a rip." Mal said. "Yeah." "You know she did Cinderella who wasn't even her real daughter, doesn't she love you." Mal asked. "Of course she does but you know tough love work on the inside not the outside." She had a really sad face, "That's the face." You yelled. "And just look as if your heart is about to break, oh mother I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful to."

"You think it would work?" "Definitely I mean that's what old Cindy did and your mother bibity bobity boohed the living daylights out of her, and if she does decide to break out the old wand invite us." "If she does your so there." "Yay."

{Time skip}
You were in science with Evie and it was actually pretty fun, except for Evie goofily eyeing Chad every 5 seconds. "Think he's in line for a throne, anywhere in line." "Chad charming." Doug answered, "Cinderella's son, Chad inherited the charm but not a lot of there, there if you know what I'm saying." "Looks like there there to me."

"Sweetie that boy isn't gonna get you anywhere and Doug's right, not a lot of there there." "Evie perhaps this is just review for you so tell me what is the average atomic weight of silver?" "Atomic weight well not very much I mean it's an atom right." You slapped you hand to your head, her and Chad laughed at it but obviously the teacher was not impressed.

"Come up here." You saw her grab her mirror, thank goodness or she would be screwed. She did the equation right only because she used her mirror. "I forget never underestimate a.." "Villain don't make it again." Nice job Evie. You saw Chad exchange a letter with her. Oh come on now what. "What does it say?" "He wants me to meet him by the bleachers." "You know Evie I don't think highly of Chad but if you like him go for it." "Really!" "Yeah." She gave you a quick hug. "Thanks (N/N) your the best." "I know." Doug just sighed.

{Time skip}
"Ok Carlos get ready set go." You heard something off in the distance, it kinda sounded like a dog. Oh no. Carlos! He was sprinting as fast as he could then he climbed a tree. Ben grabbed the dog.

"What are you doing he's going to attack you, that is a rabid pack animal!"

"Carlos you've never actually met a dog have you?"

"No." "Well then Carlos this is dude, dude, Carlos." Ben said.

"You don't seem like a rabid pack animal, you're a good boy aren't you." Ben spoke up,"Good boy I mean you're a good runner." You chuckled at that one. You ran to catch Ben.

"Hey Ben how are you dealing with becoming a king." "What?" He sounded surprised. "Well I mean your going to become king someday so when are you becoming king?"

Oh at my coronation and yeah I'm not to excited." "Really why." "I don't know to much pressure and Audrey." "I can relate." "You can how?" "Well my mother was always forcing me to be the evilest on the isle but that's not who I wanted to be."

Ok you were kinda stretching the truth but you could sympathize with Ben. "And hey what about Audrey you sound like you don't want to be with her."

"No it's not that it's just she's rude to you, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay but tries to fake it, I don't understand why she can't accept you like I do."

He actually accepts us? "Well benny bear I'm glad we had this talk but I gotta fly." He laughed "Ok see ya." You walked off the field into school, this is gonna be one long time.