Auradon prep

When you got to Auradon prep there was a big marching band with a bunch of other people. The driver opened the limo door and Jay and Carlos came rolling out fighting over something. You stepped over them then everyone stopped.

"You have everything else why do you need this?" "Because you want it." You saw fairy godmother walk out into the clearing so you kicked Jay and Carlos as hard as you could. "Ow what was that for." "We have an audience." "Just cleaning up." Jay said. "Leave it like you found it and by that I mean just leave it."

Jay walked up to some girl, "Hello foxy, the names Jay." She laughed really uncomfortably. Fairy godmother got in the way and said "Welcome to Auradon prep, I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." "The fairy godmother?" You said. "As in bibity bobity boo." "Bibity bobity you know it." Mal spoke up, "Yeah I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand, and warm smile, and sparkly wand." Way to make it subtle Mal. "That was a long time ago, and as I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." She said while making a bunch of crazy hand motions that confused you.

"It's so good to finally meet you all, I'm Ben." "Prince Benjamin soon to be king." That same conceited girl from earlier replied. "You had me at prince, my mothers a queen so that makes me a princess." "Same here." You just had to yell. Jay and Carlos laughed. Another girl with blonde hair and a blue dress came up to Evie. "The Evil queen has no status here and neither do you." That's it no one disrespects my friends.

" I'm sorry who are you supposed be?" You asked rudely. Mal and Jay had to hold you back so you wouldn't go up and slap her, they knew how bad your temper was. Ben answered for her. "That's Ally and this is Audrey." "Princess Audrey, his girlfriend right bennyboo." "And you may know me I'm the daughter of Alice." "Oh so what are you doing here? Are you like an honorary princess, since you'll never be a real one." Luckily Fairy godmother intervened before a fight happened. "Ben and Audrey are going to show you around, the doors of wisdom are never shut, but the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00 and if you don't know I have a little thing about curfews." Everyone started leaving which left the VK's, Ben, Audrey, and Ally.

"It is so so good to finally meet you all." Ben slowed down at meet because Jay punched him. You laughed a little to yourself. He shook hands with you and just stared for a while until Jay sorta knocked him over to Mal."Thanks Jay." "No problem (N/N)." "This is an momentous occasion and one that will go down in history, is that chocolate?" "The day our two peoples began to heal." "Or the day you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are.." Mal said. "A little bit over the top?" "A little more than a little bit." You said. "Well so much for my first impression."

That girl Ally walked up to you. "Hey I totally don't blame you for your mother trying to kill my mom and stuff. Oh yeah of course, and I definitely do not blame your mother for tricking my mother one two many times and not telling her who painted the roses red." "Water under the bridge." "Totes." You both faked laughed. "Okay let's move forward, Auradon prep was built into a highschool when my father became king."

Suddenly Ben clapped, and the statue of the beast actually turned into a beast. Carlos started screaming and jumped into your arms, "Carlos it's okay my father wanted the statue to morph from beast to man to show anything is possible. "Does he shed much?" "Yeah mom won't let him on the couch." You dropped Carlos on the pavement.

You walked into the school, for a prissy pink boarding school it wasn't to bad. "Do you have magic here at Auradon like Wands and things like that?" You asked. "Yeah it exists of course but it's pretty much retired, most of us here are just ordinary mortals." "That happen to be kings and queens." Mal replied. "That's true." That brat said. "Our royal blood goes back 100s of years." Ben looked like he wanted out of that situation, some guy in band gear walked down the stairs. "Doug!, this is Doug he's gonna help you with your class schedules and the dorms." "I'll see you later ok." He looked mainly at Mal. Weird. "And if you have any questions feel free to.." "Ask Doug."
Ally said. You both fake laughed.

"Hi guys I'm Dopey's son as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy and...high ho." He looked at Evie. "Oooo someone's in love." You whispered to Evie. "Evie, Evil queens daughter." Ok so about your classes you have history, safety with the internet." You walked over to him, He cleared his throat. "And remedial goodness 101." "Let me guess new class." You said. He nodded. "Come on guys lets go find our dorms." "Oh uh your dorms are that way guys, Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Sleepy, and..." "Sneezy." Carlos replied. You walked into your dorms. "This place is so amazing." "Gross." You and Mal said. "I know right amazingly gross." You knew Evie liked the room. "Ugh I'm gonna need some serious sunscreen." Mal said. "E, (N/N)." She said pointing to the curtains. You pulled them down. "Much better."

{Time skip}
You were hanging in the boys room and it was dark out. Carlos was playing a video game and Jay was stealing something. "Jay what are you doing?" You asked. "It's called stealing." "What's the point." "Well (Y/N) it's kinda like buying whatever I want except it's free." "Well you could do that or," Mal intervened, "You could leave all of this here and come back for it after we take over the world." "You both sound so much like your mother." "Thanks E." you said. "You do your way and I'll do mine." You heard Carlos yell, "Die suckers," in the background and him telling Jay to try it out. You couldn't believe they were playing that stupid game like everything was happy go lucky and you didn't have a mission. "Guys, do I have to remind you what we're here for." Mal said."Fairy godmother, blah blah blah, magic wand.. blah blah blah." Evie and Carlos laughed. "This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents." You shouted. "To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel." "Yeah?" "Yeah everyone answered. "Evie mirror me." Mal said. "Mirror mirror on..in my hand where is fairy godmothers wand stand." "There it is." It was really close so you could only see the wand." "Zoom out." "Magic mirror not so close." Now it showed a globe, you were kind of getting tired of waiting so you went ahead and asked your scepter where it was. "Closer, Closer." "Its in a museum, do we know where that is?" "2.3 miles from here." You replied. "Great now lets go and get that wand." "Carlos!" And you were off to complete your mission and get the wand.