Coronation Pt 2

Hi Guys I wanted to tell you, I thank you for your support. I am sorry that I have taken it out on this book and on you guys. I realized what you said was right and here is your chapter!!!!!! Thank you!

You were being brought to where you were supposed to go but before you saw Jay staring at you, you ran towards him and pulled him to the side where nobody would really be paying attention to you. He just stared at you about to say something before you cut him off by tackling him with a hug and nuzzling your head into his neck. (for all you people who love fluff this is for you)

He immediately hugged you back and started talking, "If we do this, when we do this, I don't want to lose you (N/N), you are my best friend and I cant see anything happen to you." "Jay you are not going to lose me, I'm right by your side and I will always be right by your side no matter what, like it or not because I am stubborn like that." You both started laughing. "We will all get through this Jay no matter what decision we make, in the end we are going to be getting through this together, you hear me?" He nodded and grabbed your hand. He kissed it before saying "Yes milady." You hit his arm, "stop I'm not that proper....yet." "I will see you after." Not wanting to elaborate on what you meant because you knew he already understood. "Bye (N/N)." "Bye Jay."

      {Time skip}
When you got into the ballroom you felt out of place. Everyone was dressed perfectly and so were you but you were not into dressing up, but you did have to admit you looked fabulous in a red outfit. You spotted Jay, Evie and Carlos gripping onto the railing, none of you were ready for this but if you didn't take the wand it would be all over for everyone. You were standing next to Mal watching Ben go down the isle (get it ha......) trying to find some excuse not to listen to your parents but at that time there was none.

You could mentally hear your mother saying get the wand, this rests on you (Y/N) don't screw it up. That didn't help but then again nothing was going to at this point. You and Mal bowed when Ben walked out down the isle, truly happy for him. Too bad that wouldn't last. You saw the wand, you saw it yet you weren't grabbing it neither was Mal, you looked back at your friends, they nodded waiting for one of you to grab it. While you were spacing out fairy godmother was finishing her speech. "Do You solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" "I do solemnly swear." "Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king..." before she could finish that sentence the wand was taken out of her hands. The person grabbing that wand was Jane, yes fairy godmothers daughter.

Everyone was so surprised. "If you won't make me beautiful I'll do it myself." That was it you ran up to take the wand, Ben was covering Mal preventing her from getting it. You grabbed it from Jane signaling your friends to join you. You moved the wand towards Jane as if you were going to use it, you really weren't sure if you were going to.

Ben came up to you. "(N/N) give me the wand." "Stand back!" You shouted. "It's ok come on (N/N) you're like my little sister just give it to me." "Ben I said stand back!" You yelled loud, about to tear up but you wouldn't cry not today. "I told you so!" Ally yelled from in the crowd. You turned the wand towards her, your eyes turning red, your temper was not stable, you quickly stopped before you hurt someone.

"Let's go." Carlos said. "Revenge time." "You really want to do this?" "We have no choice Ben!" Mal yelled. "Our parents.." "Your parents made their choice now you make yours." You looked around at everyone, you were acting like what you hoped you'd never become, your mother.

You had made your decision, you just hoped your friends respected it. "I think I want to be good," Mal said. That was what you never thought she would say. "You are good." "How do you know that?" You yelled. "Because, because I'm listening to my heart, I love you Mal, (N/N) you are one of my closet friends right now, please."