Jay

Once Mal closed the door you went to your bed and sighed. You fell face first onto your bright red sheets. "What's wrong (N/N)?" "E do you ever miss our friends on the Isle?" "Like Gabby and Dizzy." "Of course they don't deserve to be on that garbage hole."

You just remembered something. "Hey E wanna see something cool." "Of course, do you know me." "I've been getting these postcards and pictures from Gabby." "How, we cant use magic on the Isle and not to mention she doesn't even have magic." "You know Gabbs, she always finds a way, gets it from her Dad." "Hey here's her and Dizzy." "It's like a taste of home." Yeah."

(That's what Gabby looks like)"Hey well you keep looking through them I'm going to talk to Jay

"Hey well you keep looking through them I'm going to talk to Jay." "Yeah you go." You were walking through the halls when you spotted the thief in the middle of the hall.

You walked up to him and jumped on his back. "Hey Jay." "Hey (N/N)." "What are you doing?" You asked. "Standing here thinking about things." "You think?" You both laughed but then his face went dark. He usually would make some snarky comeback what's wrong. "Hey what's up? Your not yourself." "Yeah and you would know huh." Wow Jay something is up.

You went and hugged him, he looked surprised at first but then he hugged back. "Hey whatever's going on you can tell me, you are my best friend after all." "Yeah right friends." "Come on tell me." "Fine it's about you."

"Me why are you worried about me?" "If we don't pull this off your mom is gonna be mad and (N/N) I don't want anything to happen to you." "What, first we are going to pull this off and second why are you so worried about me."

"Because I care about you (Y/N)." He sort of shouted that, that took you by surprise, you started blushing. "What?" "You heard me." "You know me I'll get through it, my mother can't get rid of me for too long, Jay all our parents are not gonna be happy if we don't pull this off and just because I might get more... Well more stuff doesn't mean I will leave you."

"You better not I'd miss you to much." "Ok now stand up where's tough Jay when I need him." He smiled really big and showed you a postcard. "I see Gabby is back at it." Yes I'm sure when we take over Auradon she'll be happy to see you." "Remember when I stole her cat." "Yeah fun times, especially when she wouldn't feed me for a month." He laughed, that's the Jay I know and love.

You put you arm around his shoulders, "Now come on let's get going we need to see Mal and Benny boo." "Yeah let's get going." Something did bother you though, if you failed your mother would not go easy on you, probably curse you, voodoo doll, that category, everyone knew that especially Jay since his room is closest to yours.

You were scared, a feeling you haven't felt in a while. That feeling made you shudder. Out of instinct you hugged Jay really tight. "Oh sorry..." he just hugged you back. "Hey Jay." "Yeah?" "I'm glad you're my friend." He paused for a moment, "Me too."

Sorry for the short chapter I promise I'll have another one soon, if that was too fluffy and cheesy let me know and I'll lighten it up. Thanks again and sorry for the late chapter see you later.
-Author out