06| first thoughts

H A R R Y
His: A tutor? I don't need a... Oh, she's pretty...

Yours: Ok, so I'm tutoring Potter? Oh, he's cuter up close.
R O N
His: apologize to Ginny? No way! Well, how could I say no to y/n?

Yours: just go up to him and ask, don't act stupid! Stay calm... Oh! He listened!

F R E D
His: Oh god! That wasn't meant to happen! Is she OK?! How could I hurt such a beautiful girl?

Yours: oh would he stop apologizing? I already forgave him, damn... He's cute though.

G E O R G E
His: oh y/n.... Why must you be so beautiful, funny and smart?

Yours: oh Fred... Why must you be so handsome, funny and... Handsome.
D R A C O
His: pay attention to me y/n! Oh well, we'll just do this the hard way.

Yours: wait, why's he being rude to me for? I will punch your extremely handsome face malfoy, don't try me!

C E D R I C
His: oh, she's pretty, wait, pay focus Cedric! Well...following her won't hurt.

Yours: why does cho keep bothering be about this Cedric boy? Oh wait... He's hot.
How does he know my name!?

N E V I L L E
His: a partner, I need a partner! I'll just ask the smart girl there, y/n.
Oh, she's kind... And pretty.

Yours: oh he's so cute! The way he stutters is adorable!

V I K T O R
His: this is stupid! I'll just get some random gurl to be my date...
Wait... Who is she?..

Yours: this yule ball thing is getting on my nerves! Who's going to be my date? Will I have a date? Omg... VIKTOR KRUM JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS DATE!!!

Why are the girls looking at me like that...?
S A E M U S
His: Why can't I just get this right?! Hospital wing with a pretty girl though...

Yours: omg.. Seamus really needs to pay attention. He cute though.

D E A N
His: this damn question, I really need to read more! Oh wait.. Cute girl...hey.

Yours: he looks cute when he's frustrated... Should I help?

O L I V E R
His: feisty aye? I like that. She good at quidditch too.

Yours: damn you Oliver! We'll win this. Stop being so damn cute!

H E R M I O N E
Hers: ow! Oh no, is she ok? She likes to read huh?

Yours: ow! Oh it's Hermione, act. Cool.

L U N A
Hers: oh, New partner. y/n.. Pretty name. Let me tell her about my creatures!

Yours: oh, Luna's my partner! Why does everyone call her loony? She's cool!

G I N N Y
Hers: oh... Y/n helping me with the twins! She's nice.. And pretty.

Yours: why on earth would Fred and George want to prank her? She's so adorable.

P A N S Y
(thoughts when you Met not when she first saw you )

Hers: oh no.. Draco better shut up! Just act cool.

Yours: what do they want? Oh... Patsy's actually helping. She prettier up close.

[YOUNG] J A M E S
His: ha! Snivellous fell over! Wait who's that? Y/n, that's her name, why is she standing up for him? Wait... What did she do to me?! So the girl knows a few tricks?

Yours: what a git... What's so funny about making fun of someone! Well, he's a hot git though.

[YOUNG] S I R I U S
his: Snivellous is such an idiot! Wait... Who is she? Y/n huh? She's beautiful, why is she friends with him? Wait. MY HAIR!!

Hers: the damn marauders! Why can't they just stop making people feel bad?!

[YOUNG] R E M U S

His: wow... She's gorgeous! Where us she going? She likes books, noted!

Yours: why is Remus so damn handsome!? Oh wait... He's staring..

[YOUNG] S E V E R U S

His: so this is the y/ n lily keeps talking about. She annoying.
But God damn beautiful.
And smart- wait... NO

Yours: so this is Severus? He's annoying.
But I like it.