12| PDA?

H A R R Y

Not a lot,hand holding, yes. He sometimes kisses you on the cheek In public.

R O N

No, he was extremely awkward in public, he would sometimes hold your hand when you walking in the hallway but when your alone... That's a whole different story.

F R E D

Fred loves to show of that you're his.  yes, there is also of PDA involved.

G E O R G E

Believe it or not, he doesn't do as much PDA as his brother. His mindset is that it doesn't matter where he kisses you, and since you're really shy, he won't 'show you off' like his brother.

D R A C O

Not at First since your relationship was secret, him being slytherin and you being griffindor, but eventually he would steal small kisses. When you were alone however, he did NOT hold back.

C E D R I C

Yes, Cedric didn't even consider it PDA, it was normal for the both of you to do whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted. Of course that caused a lot of unwanted attention from his fan girls but you couldn't care less, since Cedric acted like your little bodyguard whenever they threatened you.

N E V I L L E

No, he was WAY to shy but you knew he loved you so much, and you loved him back. You were both content with having eachother and that's all you two needed.

S E A M U S

It depended, when you both felt like it,?yes, when you didn't, no.

D E A N

He would never force you into publicly showing your affection so you normally just snogged in the empty hallways. But he would hold your hand or your waist proudly any day.

O L I V E R

Yup, he was so happy he had the most beautiful girl as his girlfriend, he would show you off almost every day.

V I K T O R

Not really, since that would always attract attention and the last thing you wanted was you and him on the front cover of the daily prophet, but in private he showed how much he loved you.

H E R M I O N E

No, you both find it unnecessary to it, so you don't.

L U N A

No, well not all the time. She would gladly kiss you but she wasn't comfortable in doing it around people, which you would tease her for later.

G I N N Y

No, not because you didn't want to, but because there were weasleys everywhere and while you were good friends with all of them, you were not risking getting hexed, or getting a very long interrogation again, since they had a reputation for being very overprotective .

P A N S Y

Yes, pansy went all out in showing you were hers and hers ONLY. she embraced her sexuality and didn't care when she got people commenting about the both of you, since she hexed them and landed them in the hospital wing.

[Y O U N G ] J A M E S

Yes, yup, definitely, no doubt. Anywhere, anytime.

[Y O U N G] S I R I U S

Is this even a question? Of course! Sometimes it git so heated you had to take it somewhere else 😉

[Y O U N G] R E M U S

Not a lot, he was just shy but he would hold your waist or hand and if you were in private then he would gladly snog the living daylights out of you.

[Y O U N G] S E V E R U S

No, neither of you found it necessary and just enjoying eachother a company was enough.