09| when they're jealous

( I changed the cover! Thanks for helping me decide!)

H A R R Y

When Harry's jealous, he'll do anything to get your attention, weather it be doing something very stupid, or just cute. Most the time he hugs you from behind or hold your hand, but there were those time where he ' accidentally' tripped.

R O N

Hell go sulky and leave you alone, ignore you, because you're 'too busy' to spend time with him. In the end you have to spend most of your time with him to cheer you up.

Sometimes, when he's really jealous, he asks his brothers to prank them.

F R E D

This is Frederick bloody weasley, what do you think he's going to do? He pranks them until you realise he's jealous. Then your mad at him for around five minutes before he kisses you and says he won't do it again.

Yeah, right.

G E O R G E

Same as Fred

D R A C O

He'll pull you away, literally and make out with you. If the guy still doesn't get that he has to back off, Draco will make his life a living hell.

C E D R I C

He'll just wrap an arm around your waste, a bit too tightly sometimes, and glare at the guy stealing his girlfriends attention, if they don't get the hint that he will snog you in front of Them.

N E V I L L E

Neville gets really insecure and he just reads a herbology book in the corner until you're done. He trusted you but he still gets worried that you'll leave him for someone better looking or braver.

V I K T O R

He's Viktor krum, if anyone gets him jealous he just stares them down until they get uncomfortable and go away. He is very intimidating but when you're telling him off he acts innocent as if nothing happened.

S E A M U S

He walks up to you and holds your hand tightly, he will wait around a minute or two to see where this conversation is going and then drags you to his dorm to spend time with him.

D E A N

He gets nervous that you have more fun with them than with him, so when your done with your, he tries to impress you with random knowledge and you're always they're to reassure him that he doesn't need to impress you.

O L I V E R

He shows off a lot, with all his quidditch achievements and the he drags you off to talk to him.

H E R M I O N E

She'll just read book in the library, looking angry, and cuss about the person you were with. You eventually find her and study with her to make up for it. Then you tell her how amazing she is and how crazy you would be to leave her.

And from then on, she makes it her personal goal to be better than this person.

L U N A

Luna rarely even gets jealous, it's more like you being jealous. But when she is, she ignores everyone apart from her creature and tries to ignore how hurt she is. Luna had quite a fragile heart.

So you would find her and spend the whole week with her and make her feel loved.
G I N N Y

Like harry, she'll try to get your attention. Like She'll 'accidentally' drop her books near you and you'll pick them up. She sometimes gets a bit sulky to and you find it adorable.

P A N S Y

Shell hex then, simple.

[YOUNG] J A M E

James will stop your conversation and start showing off. Like he'll mention all of his achievement casually and if the guy still doesn't get it , then he'll tell them to piss off and stay away from his girl if he doesn't want to get brutally pranked.

Which usually happens anyway.

[YOUNG] S I R I U S

He'll just snog you in front of them until they go away. You then scold him for being so immature, which leads to him snogging you again.

[YOUNG]  R E M U S

He'll get extremely insecure no matter how many times you tell him your not going to leave him because of his furry problem.

He'll read a book in the corner and try his best to cover up the hurt, which you end up noticing. So, you apologize to whoever your talking to and stay with Remus. 

[YOUNG] S E V E R U S

He'll ignore everyone, it's just him and his potions book. So you have to finally get him to stop ignoring you and know you're not going to leave him.