07| Fight/break up

H A R R Y
You were joining dumbledore's Army, that's enough stress on its own.
But rumor has it that Harry had a thing for cho. You didn't believe It ,of course, but you had your doubts.

But when you walked in on Harry and cho kissing, it was clear he wasn't interested in you anymore.
You accidentally let out a sob causing the two to look at you.
"y-y/n... It's n-not what it-"
"save it Harry... We're done"
And with that you ran out crying to Hermione.

R O N

Lavender hated you for years, and when you and ron were official, she hated you even more.

One day, you caught him and her snogging.
"Ronald weasley! If you didn't want to be with me you could've just said so!"
You yelled and ran. Leaving Ron shocked.

F R E D

You were going to visit your boyfriend and his friends in the griffindor common room with Luna, you two were invited.
You were a bit early but you were sure they wouldn't mind.

"fortuna major."
You told the fat lady and she opened the door. You ran inside only to find your boyfriend.
And Angelina Johnson.
Making out.

You stayed quiet, shocked but Luna was furious.
She barely got angry but you were her best friend from the start.

"Frederick Weasley! How DARE you!!"
She yelled.
Fred broke the kiss shocked only to see you ran away crying and an Infuriated Luna lovegood.

G E O R G E

You and Fred were planning a prank on George. You wanted to get him back since he played a prank on you.

In the end , Fred whispered to you george was on his way. But his whispering looked like he was leaning in to kiss you.
And George saw.

"what the bloody hell is going on here! You know what, don't tell me."
He ran of to the griffindor common room leaving you two running after him.

D R A C O
Since he was a death eater, he always thought he wasn't good enough for you. Or he would put you in danger.

So he broke up with you, and you were both heartbroken.

The worse thing was, you had no idea why.

C E D R I C

You were waiting for Cedric since your date was meant to take place 30 minutes ago!
So you gave up and went to look for him.

You regretted it, because what you found was cho holding his collar and kissing him.
And he kissed back.

You cleared your throat and they looked at you, tears were escaping your eyes and Cedric rushed towards you.

" baby, it's not what it looks like, we-"

"so this was more important than our date. If you wanted to date her you could at least broke up with me first! You jerk!"
And you ran away from him, who was also crying.

N E V I L L E

Ok, is Neville we're talking about. If you have any problems you work them out.