Tom Riddle catch up

HOW YOU MEET

Carriages, you hated them. You could see the thestrals and they were the reminder that you've witnessed your closest uncles death, he had dragon pox.
Despite your disgust, you managed to find an empty carriage and you started reading your favorite book, by Newt Scamander.
The carriage door opened and someone took a seat in front of you without asking, you thought it was rude you rolled your eyes and met with your intruder, only to be met with confused dark eyes.
"you're new."
He observed quickly.

"I'm new." You confirmed before returning back to your book.

"I'm not too fond of introductions but I'm Y/N Y/L/N" You said and didnt bother to look up once he told you his name,

"Tom Riddle."

Tom riddle, you thought, what a wonderful name.

HOUSE

Ravenclaw💙

BLOOD STATUS

Pure- blood ( Rowena ravenclaw's descendant )

HE REALIZES HE LIKES YOU

you were a strange girl, an in ordinary girl. At least you were in Tom's eyes. You had always be such a puzzle that he found himself wanting to know more, he soon found himself so infatuated by you, he thought you put him under some sort of curse. After months and months he found himself under the influence by something a lot worse than a curse, option or spell, it was a crush.

HE ASKS YOU OUT

"Y/L/N," Riddle observed one day in the library as you were completing your potions essay.

"Riddle." You observered back.

"there's a hogsmeade trip this weekend and a lot of girls are irritating me about it." he started as you dotted down more sentences.

"What do expect, every girl is infatuated by you." You said with a roll of your eyes.

"So does that mean you're infatuated with me y/l/n?" he asked smugly as you met his eyes with sigh.

"who on earth said that?"

"who didn't?"

"what do you need?"

"you're coming with me, merely as acquaintances."

"why would I want to do that?"

"if these girls think I'm taken, they might leave me alone. And everyone knows you want to get rid of your admirers too." he reasoned with his blank expression that held nothing but a smirk.

"merely as acquaintances?"

"merely as acquaintances." he confirmed.

Well, it was a little more than acquaintances to say the least.

FIRST THOUGHTS

His : another new student? At least She's decent.

Yours : He's attractive, but rude.

FIGHT/ BREAK UP

"You want to make horcruxes?!" You yelled at your boyfriend, you had found out about his plan and you were not happy. He knew you hated dark magic.

"I will become the most powerful wizard of all time y/l/n" h estates and you scoffed.

"You couldn't have done that ANY other way, or that doesn't include splitting your soul?!" You yelled again.

"you're pathetic, you honestly think 'caring' or some other stupid acts of affection is going to her me there?! You're the only thing stopping me from becoming the dark lord." he seethed and you looked him in the eye before saying,

"you're a monster. Goodbye riddle."

YOU MAKE UP

Your words have been in repeat in toms head all day.

"you're a monster."

And his words were in yours,

"you're pathetic."

He eventually went to professor dumbledore to ask the question he had been wanting to from the day he met you.

"professor, if someone is conceived under the influence of an amortenida potion, they can not love, correct?" he asked.

"actually,they can only love the one person they truly love to the bottom of their hearts, and the one they would do anything for. But none of these people have ever fond that one person."

That's when Tom realised that he couldn't lose you, even if it meant not making any horcruxes.

He just couldn't lose you.

So he found you, easily entering the ravenclaw common room after guessing the riddle correctly, and forcefully getting you out before getting you into one if the vroom closed and crashing his lips onto yours.

WHEN HE'S JEALOUS

He barely gets jealous since everyone knows to back off, but when he is they end up in the hospital wing the next day.

HIS FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU (personally)

Your determination and Witt.

HIS FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU (physically)

Your lips.

PDA?

He doesn't care where he kisses you.