08| you make up

H A R R Y

You tried your best to avoid him, and he tried his best to talk to you. Even Hermione tried getting you to talk with him.
But you continued to stay away from him. One day, you saw him in the common room crying, head in his hands. He was muttering things about him being and idiot, and stupid.
You honestly felt bad that he was just as miserable you. So you quietly sat next to him, he lifted his head and he saw it was you.

"y/n, im so, so sorry. I don't know why I kissed cho, I love you, and only you. I swear, please forgive me, I'll do anyt- " his voice was breaking, and you couldn't take it anymore.

You cut him of by crashing your lips on his, he eagerly kissed back. After breaking apart for air you told him,

"but I swear to god Harry James  Potter, if you ever do that to me again I will kill you ."

R O N

After catching Ron and lavender together, ginny despised ron more than ever, she would help you stay away from him.
But today, Ginny wasn't here, so ron could get to you.

"y/n!"
You heard Ron call you on your way to the Hufflepuff common room.

You started to walk faster but he caught you with you and grabbed your wrist.
"let go of me!"
"not until you listen! I can't live without you y/n!"
"then why'd you do it? Huh!? "
His grip on your wrist tightened and he pulled you closer to him.
"I don't know.. she just came up to me , kissed me and I guess I was just lost in the moment , please y/n, I'm sorry. "
You took no longer than five seconds to hug him tightly.
"fine, but if you ever-"
"I won't do it again." he said laughing.

F R E D
" was I not good enough?"
You asked Luna, crying.
It was only two days after your break up.
"You were more than enough y/n, Fred was just too stupid to see it."
Luna said rubbing your back. You were in the ravenclaw common room and you never stopped questioning what you did wrong for him to cheat on you.

"y/n!" You heard and all too familiar voice of your ex.
"how did you get in? "
Luna asked, pulling you closer to her. She was a bit overprotective .

"that doesn't matter, I need to talk to you y/n, now!" he pleaded, you scoffed and looked away.
"she doesn't want, nor need, to talk to someone like you." luna replied for you, you sometimes wonder what happened to the calm and sweet Luna lovegood. but you knew she was very scary when mad.
Even though you hated Fred's guts at the moment, you wanted to hear his excuse.
"it's alright Luna, let him talk."
You said, Fred let out a sigh of relief and Luna let out a huff.
"alone."
You told Luna, who was still glaring at Fred. She Left  the common room and Fred sat next to you, you scooted away.
"y/n, im sorry..."
You stayed silent.
"I was stupid, I know. Angelina started flirting with me and I was just being playful and flirted back, but when she kissed me, I just... I don't even know. But I'm begging you to forgive me, I love you too much... Just please forgive me." he looked at you with watery eyes and you sighed in defeat.

"fine. But this is your last chance."

G E O R G E

You were currently chasing after George with Fred and you found him in the griffindor common room on the couch, with his head in his hands.