Lily Evans catch up

(can we just imagine that James isn't in love with her, just had a crush on her. Because otherwise it would break my heart.... #JILY)

HOW YOU MEET

(I don't know if you want to be a girl or a boy in this one, I've gotten requests for both, so I'll let the gender be your choice. )

You couldn't believe it! Professor McGonagall gave you a tutor, a tutor! You were facing transfiguration and she said her finest pupil would be helping you.

You wondered why you were in ravenclaw, you didn't fit into any of the characteristics, but the bloody hat just said 'you'll know soon enough'

It wasn't your fault, quidditch was important and you didn't have time to study! You were going to be a professional quidditch player, it was your dream, and you found transfiguration unnecessary to complete that dream.

Your tutor, someone along the lines of Leah Edwards, no that wasn't it. Lydia Adams? Nope, not that either.

You walked into the library and looked for your tutor, still trying to remember her name.

"Oh, you must be (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I'm Lily Evans -"

That was it. You sat down opposite her, and she crossed her arms, "and your late."

You raised an eyebrow at the feisty girl and took in her appearance. Bright emerald Green eyes, long Auburn hair.

"am I? Oh, my bad." You said sarcastically, she agave you a pointed look.

"this is going to be interesting." she muttered.

"I'll be enjoying it."

YOUR HOUSE
Ravenclaw 💙

BLOOD STATUS
Pure blood

SHE REALIZES SHE LIKES YOU

You were infuriating sometimes.
Lily thought tutoring you was amusing but, Merlin, it was annoying.

"Reparifarge is the spell you use to undo transfiguration," she explained to you and you groaned.

"Re-par-i-farge. It's not that hard." she told you and you rolled your eyes.

"Says to smartest girl in her year."

"You are so immature!" She shot back, and you smirked.

"Your cute when you're mad." You told her and her eyes widened.

"What, just saying. Have you never heard a compliment?"

"o-of course I have (L/N)," she stuttered and you smiled, making her heart flutter just a bit.

"I've got to go, thanks Evans." You said and walked away, leaving a confused girl behind.

She smiled slightly and thought, he/she thinks I'm cute.

SHE ASKS YOU OUT