Stark Tower

Emma's Pov
"The Tony stark?!" I exclaimed knowing exactly who he was.

"Yes" Paul answered with a small smile.

"We're related toTony Stark?!" I whisper yelled, hoping it was true.

"Yes" he answered again.

"Wait, hold up. We've been related to Tony Stark this whole time and he couldn't give us any help at all?" Percy said crossing his arms over his chest.

"He can't know about your father" My mom said looking up from her hands. "He'll be in danger."

"He's an Avenger, he's always in danger" I pointed out.

"Emma, please. Can you please just hear me out?" She said with a sigh.

"Sorry" I said, as a reply.

"I want you to bond with him. He'll keep you safe in the process. I think I'd be good for you two" She continued.

"What about Annabeth?" Percy asked with fear and sadness in his eyes.

"You can visit her on the weekends and she can visit you." She said with a small reassuring smile. Percy nodded slowly, obviously not liking being away from Annabeth, especially after Tartarus.

"For how long do we have to 'bond' with Tony?" I asked, giving Percy a second to recover.

"As long as it takes and you should call him Uncle Tony or Uncle Stark" She replied.

"Fine" I said excited to meet Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man, but sad because I won't get to see all my friends as often at the same time.

"I'll only do it if Annabeth can visit whenever she wants" Percy said looking to Paul and back to our mom.

"Of course, she can" Our mom said. "As long as Tony is okay with it." Percy nodded and sat back with a confident look. "Go pack whatever you have to because we'll need to be there at seven."

"What? We have to leave so soon!" I exclaimed with widened eyes.

"Yes. Tonight we're having pizza!" Paul said happily standing up and going into the kitchen. "I got some coke for you guys too!" He yelled from in the kitchen making me giggle and Percy chuckle.

"I also made you two blue cookies" Our mom said standing up and following Paul into the kitchen. Sighing you turned to a still saddened Percy.

"Don't worry, you'll see her soon" I said and put a hand on his shoulder. He nodded and I gave him a hug to make him feel better.

He hugged me back before saying "Thank you."

"No problem. Now let's go get some stuff together" I said pulling way to stand up. "Last one up the stairs is a rotten egg!" I yelled over my shoulder running up the stairs.

"Hey!" He yelled telling me he was close behind so I ran into our room and slammed it shut only to hear a thud come after it. After laughing so hard I was crying, I opened the door to see an annoyed Percy.

Laughing harder, I stumbled back into the room and started packing, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to dinner because I'm lazy -_-