Truth Or Dare

(Emma's Pov, above is an example of what the jars will look like, just theirs will be in different colors)

I giggled, as I sat down and grabbed my purple glitter glue. I squirted it into the jar 1/4 of the way. The others followed my lead and finished, just as Annabeth and Percy came into the kitchen with embarrassed looks on their faces.

"Took you two love birds long enough" I replied, pushing two jars towards them. They rolled their eyes and grabbed the jars. I handed Percy the blue glitter glue and he smiled. "Anna, what colors were you thinking?" She smiled.

"Clear glitter glue and some light blue." She said and I nodded.

"Let's do this!"

Time skip causing I'm lazy :p

"There" I said and held up my jar (that looks like the one above except more blue). "Done." All us demigods admired each other's jars. Come on, let's put them in the living room." We walked into the living room and put them in darker places.

I smiled at our work before looking over at the clock. 6:30, holy Hephaestus!

"What should we do now?" Nico asked.

"Truth or Dare!" Leo said, excitedly. Everybody just looked at him with the 'seriously' look. "Come on! Please!" Leo said and shook my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I said and the others shrugged. We all walked over and went into my room because Percy's floor was littered with dirty clothing. I handed each person a pillow and we sat in a circle in the floor.

"Who's going first?" Annabeth asked.

"Me!" Percy said with an excited look in his eye. It scared me. "Leo, truth or dare?"

"Dare" He said, with a smirk.

"I dare you to run around the tower's base, yelling the lyrics the Firework" Percy said, making Leo's smirk widen.

Dare from ZhoeGuidetti

"Let's go then."

Time skip to outside

"Do it, dude" Percy said, crossing his arms. Leo cleared his throat.

"DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE A PLASTIC BAG! DRIFTING THROUGH THE WIND WANTING TO START AGAIN!" Leo yelled at the top of his lunges making people turn to stare. "DO YOU EVER FEEL SO PAPER THIN! LIKE A HOUSE OF CARDS! ONE BLOW FROM CAVING IN!" He skipped around the base of the tower and we were all laughing so hard our stomachs hurt.

"DO YOU EVER FEEL ALREADY BURIED DEEP! SIX FEET UNDER SCREAM BUT NO ONE HEARS A THING! DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S A CHANCE FOR YOU! CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!" He screamed and skipped back over to us. He rubbed his throat.

"Now my voice is horse" He croaked. "Totally worth it though."

Time skip back inside

We all sat back down, I was still giggling.

"Mom, truth or dare?" Leo asked me.

"Truth" I answered afraid I'd be something humiliating like his own.

"Who's your crush?"