Easter Special!

Clint's Pov (I love Clint btw and Easter is tomorrow! Enjoy)

After Emma and Percy had gone asleep, I got out some Easter eggs and hid them. I usually did this with my kids but Emma was kinda like my kid. I know, that sounds weird, but she reminds me of them and I wanted to celebrate Easter for once. I hid them easily at first so that she would want to find more. Then I hid some others so that Percy would find some. I filled the smaller easy ones with candy, before I moved on to the bigger harder placed eggs. I filled those with plushies and Funko Pop figurines. I remembered Emma saying that she loved Funko Pop figurines and Percy saying he loved plushies. 

I added some simply decorations and smiled at my work.

So I bought both Avenger plushies and Funko Pops for their Easter egg hunt. I had a special golden egg at the very end for them too. I grinned as I was finished. I grabbed two pairs of bunny ears and waited for them to wake up. I got some coffee and sat on the couch. A few minutes later a very sleepy Emma passed by me and went to the kitchen before coming back with a glass of orange juice. She stared at me when she came back and looked around before looking back to me.

"Did... did you do this?" I smiled.

"Yep" I said. "I thought you might want an awesome Easter in this tower if you're gonna be stuck here." She grinned and placed her glass on the coffee table before sitting next to me and hugging my side. I chuckled. "Go wake Percy so you can eat breakfast and start."

"Do we have to eat breakfast?" Emma asked pelling away and grabbing her glass again. 

"Yes. If you're gonna have all this candy, you're gonna have a good breakfast" I said and took a sip of my coffee. She shrugged.

"Fair enough" She said and gulped down the orange juice before setting it on the coffee table again and bounding off to Percy's room. I chuckled and Tony came out. He paused and looked at some of the eggs and decorations.

"Clint, what is this?" He said.

"For Emma and Percy" I said simply. He sighed and got himself some coffee before sitting on one of the other couches too.

"There better not be too much candy or I'll kill you" Tony muttered. I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Clint's Dad skills~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the Avengers were out and having candy while Emma and Percy were looking for the harder eggs to find. Percy came running up the stairs as the elevator opened. They both rushed out with gigantic grins. 

"We found them!" They said insync. 

"Can we open them?" Emma asked. I nodded.

"Of course, you can. They are for you." They sat down. Percy grabbed some blue candy and munched on it but Emma wanted to open the bigger eggs. She opened them finding a Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, and Scarlet Witch funko pops. She squealed and continued. She opened the rest of her eggs revealing a panda, a hulk, a bunny and unicorn plushie. Percy stopped eating his candy and grabbed the panda plushie. Emma giggled and let him have it. 

Percy opened his and found an Iron Man, Falcon, Vision, and continued on to the plushies. He got a turtle, dolphin, and a few emoji faces, He grinned and I grabbed his turtle. He gave her a look and she stuck her tongue out.

"You took my panda, I take your turtle" She said, hugging the plushie. He shrugged. She traded her Hulk and bunny for the Falcon and Iron Man. Percy ended up trading the Vision for more blue candy. Emma smiled and hugged me again. 

"Thank you, Dad" She whispered. He froze and pulled away quickly. "I'm so sorry" She said burying her face in her hands. 

"It's okay. You can call me that, if you want. And you're welcome" I smiled and gave her another hug. This was totally worth using Tony's credit card. "But!" I said louder. "I got you each something extra." Emma's and Percy's eyes widened.

"You didn't have to do that" Percy said. "You didn't have to do any of this."

"I wanted to" I said waving it off. "Anyway, here." I pulled out two funko pops of Percy and Emma. Emma gasped and held them gingerly when I handed them to her. I showed Percy the plushies I got of him and Emma and he teared up. 

"Thank you, Clint" He said quietly. 

"Happy Easter to all! And to all a good... Morning!" I shouted and everyone laughed. Everyone had fun watching the two run around finding the eggs and eating candy. They all thanked me too. I walked into the kitchen just hearing Tony say "Not too much candy for you two." I chuckled.

Emma's Pov

I grinned as I put all my new Funko Pops on my shelf. I put the turtle on my bed and sighed. 

"This was the best Easter. Ever" I said and plopped down on my bed and hugged my turtle plushie. 

"Emma!" I heard Clint call my voice.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"Time to dye some eggs!" I squealed and left my plushie on the bed before running out and dying some eggs with everyone.

I think we all know what color Percy's were.

Heyyyyyyy, I know I just published but I thought this would be cute for Easter. :) Bye, my lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! 

-CharenaLover