The Archery Battle

Emma's Pov
We all had our donuts and I had no idea what we were going to do today. I was so so bored. I was watching the History Channel with Steve. That's how bored I was. Clint walked in the room and saw my face seeing that I needed saving from the horrid History Channel.

"Hey Emma, you wanna show me your archery skills?" He said putting his hand on the wall, stopping himself from going into the next room.

"Sure" I said acting like I didn't care and walked with him to the training room. Once we were out of Steve's sight, I let out a breath. "Thank you."

He laughed and said "No problem. I wanted to see how good your archery skills ever since you said you were 'pretty good' yesterday."

"You've been thinking about me this whole time? I'm flattered" I teased. He just rolled his eyes. We walked into the training room and went to the archery range. He pulled out his bow and grabbed a quiver.

I went over to the rack of bows and took one that I fancied, being already used. Clint grabbed an arrow, as quick as lightning, and aimed the arrow shooting the target dead center. I nodded impressed.

"Think you can do better?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's see" I said and stepped forward I stared at the target, before closing my eyes, taking a deep breath and rolling my shoulders. Without opening my eyes, I grabbed an arrow out of my quiver and knocked it in front of me, pulling it back as far as it would go. Letting the arrow fly, I heard it zip through the air. A 'thud' told me it had hit it's target.

Opening my eyes I saw it had hit the center as well, splitting Clint's arrow. I grinned and turned to a shocked Clint. His eyes were wide but his jaw locked. I smirked and smacked his cheek lightly.

"Think you can do better?" I asked putting a hand on my hip. He turned to me with a small smile on his face.

"Finally! Someone who can do archery! Now I have a challenge!" He said pumping his hand in the air.

I laughed before saying "You're happy at the thought of me beating you."

"Not in my head. In my head, I'm beating you."

"Get out of your head and back to reality" I said removing my hand from my hip. "I challenge you to a battle of archery. If I win you have to dress as Robin Hood tomorrow for the whole day" I said with a proud grin.

"Fine. If I win you have to kiss the green giant" He said with a smirk. My eyes widened but I nodded.

"Fair enough" I shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later (In sponge bob guy's voice)

"I win!" I shouted throwing both arms in the air with one still holding my bow. We had a bunch of robots come out and put targets on their heads and chests. The person to hit more, you can hit each robot more than once, wins. (Like in The Lord of the Rings. ;P) I hit 121, Clint hit 112.

"No! How many did you really get?"

"Are you accusing me of cheating?" I asked placing a hand over my heart pretending to be offended. "My have blue strips on the end. If you want to count all of them, be my guest."