I ruin Emma's Date With Steve

Percy Pov

I brushed a hair off my shirt with a tux printed on the front and grinned. I couldn't wait to mess with Emma and Steve. I wanted Steve to know that I will always mess with him, more so if he's dating my sister.

I cleared my throat and flipped a drachma into the little bit of mist I created in front of the mirror in the bathroom. It swirled and the Stolls showed up, running from something. I laughed and the Stolls looked up. They grinned.

"Percy!" They said at the same time. I waved.

"What are you two running from now?" I asked, crossing my arms. Conner stumbled but continued running. I watched as Travis held up a finger to say 'one second'. I nodded and they split up. Both went behind a different cabin, just out of Clarisse's reach. I laughed again and the two came back over to me breathing heavily.

"What's up?" Travis asked.

"I need your help" I said and uncrossed my arms.

"With...?" Conner asked, waving his hand for me to continue.

"Pranks. Emma has a date tonight and I wanna prank the dude" I said deciding not to tell them that it was Captain America. Their eyes widened. "Don't tell anyone that she's going on a date." They shrugged.

"Sure" They said in union. I grinned and started to talk to them about small pranks I could pull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I carefully picked up my fake fuzzy mustache and stuck it to my face. I was ready with the small Stoll's pranks. I grabbed some bubble wrap in my closet. What? I like to pop bubble wrap. We all do it. I brought it into the kitchen and slipped it under the rug. No one was gonna go in the living room until after dinner.

I stood up a little straighter and walked out of the living room and met with Neeks and William in the kitchen.

"What'd you guys think?" I asked and did a pose to show off my shirt and my mustache. Will rolled his eyes, sighed, and face palmed. Goal achieved. Nico snorted and shook his head.

"Nice touch" Nico said with a smirk. I clapped my hands together.

"Thank you! Now, what are we gonna make for the two lovebirds?" Will raised an eyebrow.

"You are not going to be making anything. I will be cooking" Will said, lowering his palm from his face.

"Oh come on!" I whined. "Can't I make something?" Will shook his head. "Please! Just a side dish or the desert!" Will crossed his arms. I laced my fingers together and puffed out my bottom lip. "Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssse!"

"Fine." He finally gave in.

"Yes!" I unlaced my fingers and jutted my elbow to my side with a closed fist. Will rolled his eyes and opened a drawer, pulling out an apron.

"You better be good, tonight" Will said and pointed at me. I pretended to look offended.

""What, Nico doesn't get a speech too?"

"Nico knows better, unlike you. You just never learn." He pulled out a pot and other supplies.

"What're you gonna make?" I asked. Will pulled out a box of spaghetti noodles and put them on the counter, pointing at them. "Oh okay." Very romantic dinner, dam you William. "What about you, Nico?" Nico raised an eyebrow.

"Have you tasted my cooking?"

"No."

"Lucky you" Will said and turned on the stove. Nico rolled his eyes.