Guitar Hero

Emma's Pov

"Emma!" Percy screeched, as I walked through the elevator. He raced over to me and nearly tackled me to the floor in a hug. Nico, Annabeth, and Leo doing the same. "Where have you been?!" He yelled, after we pulled away from the group hug.

"I uhhhhhh..." I said, looking down at the floor.

"Emma?" A voice called from the hall. Uncle Tony turned the corner and looked relieved when he saw me. He ran over and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I thought you were hurt or worse" I said into my hair. I was surprised by his sudden physical contact but I hugged him back. He pulled back and looked at my face. "Are you hurt?"

"No" I answered, trying not to look at my red wrists. "I'm fine."

"What happened? Where were you?" Nico said, stepping forward to look at me. As he circled me, I casually put my hands in my pockets. I turned my head to look at Nico but Leo grabbed one of my wrists, pulling it out of my pocket. I winced. They examined my wrists, before looking back to me. The auras around me were intimidating.

"Tell us what happened, please" Annabeth said, gently. I pursued my lips then nodded. I sighed before telling them about my kidnapping but without mentioning Peter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We shall strike these scoundrels with our wrath!" Thor boomed and I chuckled.

"Emma" Tony said and I looked over to him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry but you can't leave the tower" My jaw dropped.

"What?"

"After what happened I can't let it happened again" 

"How is that fair? I didn't try to get kidnapped!"

"I'm sorry but you and Percy cannot leave the tower" He said. I groaned and stood from the stool.

I looked at the clock. It was 3:02 am. "I'm going to bed" I said and trudged off to my room. I threw off my jacket and shoes, before climbing into bed. I stared at my wrists, before closing my eyes. The door to my room opened but I didn't really want to look to see who it was.

"Em?" I heard Nico's voice. I opened my eyes slightly and saw both Nico and Leo standing there. I kicked off my blankets and grabbed their waists. I pulled them into a group hug. They hugged me back tightly, before I stepped back.

"I thought... I thought this could be my chance to be normal" I said, quietly.

"This was no monster, Emma" Leo said. "Remember, when you bit him there was blood. Not golden ichor."

"I know, Leo, but he knew my name. Which means he's been watching me. He could either be working for a monster or something worse, just be a psychopath, or he's a rogue demigod. Really, he could be a bunch of more things. Whatever he is, he's targeting me" I said.

"We have to go back to camp tomorrow. We should have some fun while it lasts" Nico said, trying to cheer me up. I nodded and Leo went out to get something. Nico hugged me again and I savored the feeling. I knew I wasn't going to get hugs like these in a while.

Leo came back with Aladdin. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks guys. You're the best friends I could ever have" I said and they grinned. I put the movie in my BlueRay player and cuddled up with my two best friends (other than Will). I was going to miss them so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's Pov

When I got home, I quickly climbed up to my window, and jumped inside. I changed into my pajamas and got in bed. I was tired and I didn't want to get in trouble with Aunt May. I heard my door open and saw light pour into my dark room. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping she would go away. I heard her sigh and walk over, kissing my forehead.