Movie Date

I took a deep breath as I looked at myself in the full length mirror in the walk in closet. I was nervous for the date with Steve. There was a knock at the door and I rushed to get to my door. I opened it to find Natasha with her fist raised to knock again. She stopped when she saw me.

"You look nice!" She complimented. "You're finally wearing some of the clothes I got you!" I smiled. "Where are you going? Do you have a date?" I gulped and nodded. She squealed. "Well, you aren't allowed to go out so I'm assuming it's someone in the tower." I nodded again. She grinned and pushed me back into the room. "Is it Steve?" My eyes widened.

"How did you know?"

"He seems extra happy. And I ship you two so I was hoping it was you two." I blushed. "I see you don't need any help picking out your outfit but don't you think your necklace doesn't match?" I touched my necklace protectively.

"My mom gave it to me and it's very special to me, I never take it off." She nodded.

"Do you need help with anything?" I shook my head then I stopped.

"Actually, could you keep everyone out of the theater until after the movie?" She smiled and nodded.

"Sure." I hugged her and she hugged back. "I'll see you later, then." She said with a wave and headed down the hall. Just as I was about to close my door Steve's opened and he stood wearing a nice blue flannel shirt and jeans. I smiled at him and he stared, his mouth slightly agape. I waved, suddenly becoming shy around him for the first time, and fiddled with my necklace.

"You-You look... amazing." I blushed and looked at my hands that were still fiddling with my necklace.

"Thank you, Captain." I said with a smile with my head still down. I saw his feet come into view and I felt my chin lifted. I was looking him in the eyes now with our faces inches apart.

"You look beautiful." He said more confidently. My face was most likely a tomato now. I smiled, staring into his eyes.

"You're not to bad yourself." I said, looking him up and down. I saw a light pink rise to his cheeks and his aura changed to a grey (Bashful). I grinned and stepped past Steve, heading to the movie theater. I heard his hurried footsteps behind me as I tried to calm my blush.

Get a hold of yourself. It's just a guy.

A really nice guy. And a handsome one at that. I shook my head and looked up at him when he came up to me. I smiled and he returned it.

Steve's Pov

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I'm really going on a date with Emma. Holy cow. I smiled down at her shining face and opened the theater door for her.

"Why, thank you, kind sir." She said with a giggled and I chuckled.

"Your welcome, m'lady." she stepped through and went to the middle row. She walked to the middle of the middle row and sat down. I sat next to her and made myself comfortable.

"Steve, what are we watching?" she asked turning her head to face me instead of the screen. Oh, right.

"I've noticed how much you love Disney movies so I thought we'd watch one you've probably seen." Her smile widened.

"Thank you. Which movie?"

"You'll see." She gave me a pout but faced the screen. The projector behind us was turned on by Natasha and Cinderella's signature castle popped up along with the shooting star that went over it.

"Is it an old one or a knew one?" She asked me and I looked at her confused. "The movie, I mean."

"Do you know how old I am?" I asked and she giggled. "What's old for you is new for me."